• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Notes for Physics along with the Formulas

Reaction score
well yeah good idea for zipping the files i shud have done that in the post of PHYSICS pAST PAPERs.
Where did u get this.

Reaction score
scouserlfc said:
well yeah good idea for zipping the files i shud have done that in the post of PHYSICS pAST PAPERs.
Where did u get this.
from a site !! :)
I don't know the name as i have re-installed my windows but will let you know soon !!

Reaction score
hey you require either Winzip or Winrar to open this so get them by googling and then open them, hope you understand

Reaction score
scouserlfc said:
hey you require either Winzip or Winrar to open this so get them by googling and then open them, hope you understand
you can open these can you ??

Reaction score
can u tell me what operating system u use or u found it so that i can help u

Reaction score
salmanpakrocks said:
scouserlfc said:

Well im downloading it it will take time i think i will be but my internet connection is WIfi so it will take time

Reaction score
scouserlfc said:
salmanpakrocks said:
scouserlfc said:

Well im downloading it it will take time i think i will be but my internet connection is WIfi so it will take time
Well i can open these and i use winrar for that !! :)

Reaction score
Yup winrar and winzip are almost same and both are free its almost a necessity to have them now a days.

Reaction score
Well very nice i have saved them and will print them for next year thanks and JAZAKALLAH for helping others and most importantly for others who will give their exam this term.
I love to make these def notes so really thanks now i will only have to make for some really uniques things.

thanks

Reaction score
scouserlfc said:
Well very nice i have saved them and will print them for next year thanks and JAZAKALLAH for helping others and most importantly for others who will give their exam this term.
I love to make these def notes so really thanks now i will only have to make for some really uniques things.

thanks
No problem bro !! glad i helped !! :)