• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Notes required for Cambridge AS level

Reaction score

Attachments

• CompleteNotes-AS.zip
    6 MB · Views: 131
Reaction score
Use these notes I've attached, and http://papers.xtremepapers.com/CIE/Cambridge International A and AS Level/Business Studies (9707)/9707-Standards_Booklet.pdf use this Standard Booklet to learn how your answer should be structured along with how specific it should be, i'll provide you with further info and notes as well in case if I think they'll be necessary or helpful
thankksshhhh alott........ thz iz really vry kind of you :)... waitng fr furthr notes if needed :)

Reaction score
Thank you to everyone who contributed, do you guys by any chance have tips for chemistry and biology practicals and only if its not too much trouble handwritten notes for chemistry(9709)

Reaction score
ALEVEL MATHEMATICS PAPER 3(P3) NOTES ARE AVAILABLE AT A VERY CHEAP PRICE OF RS.400. THEY ARE VERY WELL WRITTEN AND ARE VERY COMPREHENSIVE. THEY ARE EASY TO UNDERSTAND AND COVER ALL CONCEPTS WITH EXAMPLE QUESTIONS. TO GET THEM PLEASE CONTACT 0345-4004153

Reaction score
can anyone post the link for CIE physics revision guide
it would be greatful to you........Thanks

Reaction score