• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

'Novels' games :) :D

Reaction score
well, you could go for a game of thrones. I won't categorize it as "high" fantasy, but still, there are a lot of twists and suspense in the novel. Based in a medieval setting, it is set on a huge scale. Try the first book, you might like it
who is it written by?

Reaction score
well, you could go for a game of thrones. I won't categorize it as "high" fantasy, but still, there are a lot of twists and suspense in the novel. Based in a medieval setting, it is set on a huge scale. Try the first book, you might like it
hey,I just downloaded the 5 books,are these the ones?
1-A game of Thrones
2-A clash of kings
3-A storm of Swords
4-A feast for Crows
5-A dance with Dragons?
they are by George R.R Martin

Reaction score
hey,I just downloaded the 5 books,are these the ones?
1-A game of Thrones
2-A clash of kings
3-A storm of Swords
4-A feast for Crows
5-A dance with Dragons?
they are by George R.R Martin
yup........ do you have a tablet or something like that? cuz these books are huge, so you'll strain your eyes

Reaction score
Okay, here goes...
Three guys... a dog... holiday... boating... the Thames... trouble... more trouble... the Queen... the big fish... Uncle Podger... funny all over...
"I like work. It fascinates me. I can sit and look at it for hours."

Reaction score
Okay, here goes...
Three guys... a dog... holiday... boating... the Thames... trouble... more trouble... the Queen... the big fish... Uncle Podger... funny all over...
No idea :eek:

Reaction score
Okay, here goes...
Three Men in a Boat... Did my friend tell you about it... she always wanted us to read it.

Next one: Adventure of a young man with three other French men. Absolute trouble makers. But loved by young king. Cunning lady. Trickery. Stupid English king. All for one, one for all. Saviors of the French nation.
Absolute classic!

Reaction score
Three Men in a Boat... Did my friend tell you about it... she always wanted us to read it.

Next one: Adventure of a young man with three other French men. Absolute trouble makers. But loved by young king. Cunning lady. Trickery. Stupid English king. All for one, one for all. Saviors of the French nation.
Absolute classic!
Well, yes, but I'd already read it before. It's a nice boredom buster.

Reaction score
i have one, its the story of a boy who is betrothed to a beautiful young lady but mysteriously disappears after the appearance of another suitor, the story is unfinished