• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

'Novels' games :) :D

Reaction score
This game consists of a member saying a summary of a story and the next member giving the name of the book! :D Or a member may write the name of a novel and the next member giving a summary of the novel! :) The one who knows the answer must at his turn give a summary of one story for the next to guess! Hope those who play enjoy the game very much!:p :)

Reaction score
Awesome!!!!

M starting
This novel is set in the medieval times
How a mother is bias towards her daughters
One a beautiful girl..other a tomboy
She favours the former and ruins the life of the latter
How many hardship the tommish girl goes through and how much she suffers
Her father favours her but in front of a powerful wife noting is too successful
The girl's baby is also "stolen" by her mom and sister and she is thrown out..
Lives in asylum ...taken out by an old lawyer and for a little money for survival..she has to give up her child in the court

No more...or else novel lovers will get the hint
It's a medieval classic

Reaction score
For example, what story is this:
' The boy who does not like to go to school and he had a friend called Huckleberry Finn...One day he and Huck made a plan to visit the graveyard and night and to their utmost surprise they witnessed a terrible murder! '
What is the novel's name??

Reaction score
Second
The novel is set on the hardships on the afghanis due to the Taliban....
Written by a famous novelist ..paki to be exact
A hint...it's a story if two different women and how they meet and how they separate and how much they suffer

It's easy...almost all of u might have read this one

Reaction score
For example, what story is this:
' The boy who does not like to go to school and he had a friend called Huckleberry Finn...One day he and Huck made a plan to visit the graveyard and night and to their utmost surprise they witnessed a terrible murder! '
What is the novel's name??
Adventures of Huckleberry Finn
The answer was in the question though :p

Reaction score
Adventures of Huckleberry Finn
Yesss!! You've got it right! :) Another one:
It's written by a famous American horror writer!
There are five characters that get trapped in their own city and the worst thing is that they are all alone! When they try to escape, they get killed by stories written for them by an old friend who had committed suicide! Any guess?

Reaction score
Well...another one: four children, two boys and two girls went to live in their uncle house..one of the four children discovered a weird wardrobe and stepped into it to hide...and the children's whole life change with this magic wardrobe because they discovered a world beyond theirs!! :) Guess this one!

Reaction score
Well...another one: four children, two boys and two girls went to live in their uncle house..one of the four children discovered a weird wardrobe and stepped into it to hide...and the children's whole life change with this magic wardrobe because they discovered a world beyond theirs!! :) Guess this one!
Narnia: The lion the witch and the wardrobe by C.S. Lewis
That's for kids of 8 years :p

Reaction score
It's a story about a brilliant twelve year old mastermind boy who kidnaps a fairy! And these fairies are not ones of the bedtime stories!! These fairies are armed and are dangerous!! The boy thinks that he got them just where he wants them, but when they stop playing by the law........

Reaction score
It's a story about a brilliant twelve year old mastermind boy who kidnaps a fairy! And these fairies are not ones of the bedtime stories!! These fairies are armed and are dangerous!! The boy thinks that he got them just where he wants them, but when they stop playing by the law........
Hey..it's a kid story!!!!
I can't guess kid stories perfectly :(
I have read this somewhere but I can't remember the name of the story I read as a kid.....
Give a little hint...who's the author?

Reaction score
Hey..it's a kid story!!!!
I can't guess kid stories perfectly :(
I have read this somewhere but I can't remember the name of the story I read as a kid.....
Give a little hint...who's the author?
Nooo...it's not a kid story! The author name is Eoin Colfer!