• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

'Novels' games :) :D

Reaction score
The starlight crystal
It's a bit rough,,but good
Nops..it's THE IMMORTAL!! :p
Another one: A hospice for young people, where teenagers with terminal illness went to die! It was a place of pain and sorrow..but also a place of humor and adventure! Every night at midnight a group of five of these teenagers gather and told stories....

Reaction score
Nops..it's THE IMMORTAL!! :p
Another one: A hospice for young people, where teenagers with terminal illness went to die! It was a place of pain and sorrow..but also a place of humor and adventure! Every night at midnight a group of five of these teenagers gather and told stories....
The Midnight Club?

Reaction score
sorry no idea really here is mine..........miss havisham supported me...........estella hated me...................herbert was my friend...................magwitch was my prisioner and now finance supoorter............and as we walked she had her hands in my hand.........
Great expectations...:)

Reaction score
well sorry purple i'm not like a novel reader so i can't tell u any more.............sorry:(

Reaction score
The first book in my riddle is Cry Wolf
The second is really famous : mill on the floss

Reaction score
Well there goes another story by Christopher Pike: It talks about seven teenagers who went to Mexico to spend a fabulous two consecutive days...but little were they aware of the surprise that was awaiting them....
And please, the one who post the answer, give one summary of a story for the next member to guess it!! :) Thank you!! :D

Reaction score
Well there goes another story by Christopher Pike: It talks about seven teenagers who went to Mexico to spend a fabulous two consecutive days...but little were they aware of the surprise that was awaiting them....
And please, the one who post the answer, give one summary of a story for the next member to guess it!! :) Thank you!! :D
Weekend ...right?

My riddle: it's a classic again....by a Russian writer on life of a woman ...how she leaves her first husband for a young man ..the name of the novel is based on the lady's name

Reaction score
Weekend ...right?

My riddle: it's a classic again....by a Russian writer on life of a woman ...how she leaves her first husband for a young man ..the name of the novel is based on the lady's name
Yess...it's weekend!! Well can you give me the author's name, please?? :D