• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Novels

Reaction score
Actually I've been reading since I was 6..so I have a huge collection of hard copies..and most of these novels I was already done with when I was about 11-12..I still have the copies but no borrowers..:sneaky:

Reaction score
Jannat Kay Pattay is the only Urdu novel I read and I love it.....and I couldn't find any other Urdu novel to compete it!
although I've read many in English, classics are always my fave. Jane Auston, the best author!
some of others I've read:

Harry Potter series
Somewhere Someday
Great Expectations by Charles Dicken
....and some which I dont remember:D

Last edited:
Reaction score
Actually I've been reading since I was 6..so I have a huge collection of hard copies..and most of these novels I was already done with when I was about 11-12..I still have the copies but no borrowers..:sneaky:
I'd love to have them from u..if its possible

Reaction score
I AM
i am beginner i want to read novels which a bit easy which novel u will suggest me ???
I think you should go for any series by Enid Blyton or even his singleton books..some friends of mine who didn't like reading..liked those..so maybe go for that..

Reaction score
If you like illustrated novels go for Diary of a wimpy kid
Already devoured that series a long time ago, luv. Its a bit past my years. Besides the illustrations in it are preposterous. Funny yes, but not good. More like scribbles.
I actually prefer Jame's Patterson's Middle School series... So much more fun, a bit more grown up. And the illustrations are brilliant!

Reaction score
Jannat Kay Pattay is the only Urdu novel I read and I love it.....and I couldn't find any other Urdu novel to compete it!
although I've read many in English, classics are always my fave. Jane Auston, the best author!

Harry Potter series
Somewhere Someday
Try Dan brown....his books are a treat to read.
Notable amongst them; Inferno and Da vinci code.

Reaction score

Harry Potter series
Somewhere Someday
i have heard of jannat kay pattay where can i buy it from?

Reaction score

Harry Potter series
Somewhere Someday
Harry Potter is lovvvveee! ❤
Did u like it?

Reaction score
basicly it talks abt shadowhunters who fight and they should fight vamps nd werewolves nd demons
but there r some flips nd twists that change everything; my favorite character is everyone but the most is JACE
if I talk more I might ruin the story's suspense

if u love such fiction nd action I advice u to read it cuz it's worth it :D

Reaction score
basicly it talks abt shadowhunters who fight and they should fight vamps nd werewolves nd demons
but there r some flips nd twists that change everything; my favorite character is everyone but the most is JACE
if I talk more I might ruin the story's suspense

if u love such fiction nd action I advice u to read it cuz it's worth it :D
(y)(y)