• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

November 14 past papers

Reaction score
Hi everyone!!!

I am highly desperate for some n14 papers. I need Eco HL, Physics SL and Math SL.
In exchange I can get pretty much any m14 paper.

THANKS IN ADVANCE

Reaction score
Hi, could you PLEASE send me the M14 papers? Specifically, I need Math HL, Physics HL, English B HL, Econ SL, History SL. PLEASE

We are having mock exams starting this Monday and the grades will be sent over to universities so I am in a desperate situation as I haven't really prepared for them....

PLEASE SEND THEM TO ME AND I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER AND EVER AFTER

Reaction score
Hi, could you PLEASE send me the M14 papers? Specifically, I need Math HL, Physics HL, English B HL, Econ SL, History SL. PLEASE

We are having mock exams starting this Monday and the grades will be sent over to universities so I am in a desperate situation as I haven't really prepared for them....

PLEASE SEND THEM TO ME AND I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER AND EVER AFTER
Hey man I'm happy to send you the ones of those I have!
But look think we're in a very similar situation. My mocks start monday as well. THE IB sends to your teachers a pack with exams. Most likely we will get n14 instead of m14. So help me around getting the n14 papers. I've got you with m14.
Cheers bro i'll love you forever back

Reaction score
Hey andresba,

Can you also send me the following may 2014 papers?? I LOVE love you forever.
Econ HL and English Lang Lit SL??
I will try to look for the n14 papers as we'll

My email is [email protected]

THANKS IN ADVANCE

Reaction score