• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

NUST AND FAST over NED ?

Reaction score
Dude now the prob arises that i have to stay in pakistan in future plus i m gonna do a levels....... every one is resisting me from doing it if i have to stay here, but i consider that it is possible to get into pak unis after a levels( as u did) ... my heart is hammering :sick: ! ur words means me a lot , please write few words as an advice to choose which path !

Reaction score
Dude now the prob arises that i have to stay in pakistan in future plus i m gonna do a levels....... every one is resisting me from doing it if i have to stay here, but i consider that it is possible to get into pak unis after a levels( as u did) ... my heart is hammering :sick: ! ur words means me a lot , please write few words as an advice to choose which path !

It is indeed possible although a bit tough, but possible. U just have to work really hard, and if ur good with A-Levels, u have a good chance of acing the entry tests.
Plus u should definitely go for SAT and see what u get, give it a couple of tries if u can't do it in the first one.
Don't listen to anyone who says things about going into FSc etc. if u don't feel like going into it, then u don't have to!
Also, if it helps, then many A level students have made it into top universities of Pakistan in high merit disciplines as well. And they continue to excel in their univeristy studies. So, I'd always recommend A level to students who are in this dilemma just because of common perception of people... hope it helps!

Reaction score
It is indeed possible although a bit tough, but possible. U just have to work really hard, and if ur good with A-Levels, u have a good chance of acing the entry tests.
Plus u should definitely go for SAT and see what u get, give it a couple of tries if u can't do it in the first one.
Don't listen to anyone who says things about going into FSc etc. if u don't feel like going into it, then u don't have to!
Also, if it helps, then many A level students have made it into top universities of Pakistan in high merit disciplines as well. And they continue to excel in their univeristy studies. So, I'd always recommend A level to students who are in this dilemma just because of common perception of people... hope it helps!

Hmm that was motivating , concise and good enough to digest :) Thanks Stay blessed !

Reaction score
well said bro (y) and other then some government universities and NED they take only inter stream ids but they provide exemptions from SAT (y) so all hand towards A levels

Reaction score
Hi
NED is a hot topic internationally , being a national uni of pakistan but my question arises , is it good to opt NUST/FAST over it ? If so , what are the features that distinguishes it against NED? Please reply!
Here in PIEAS. Two guys dumped NED and came all the way here because they say NED is in crisis and is stagnating.
NUST (H12 and EME) is faaar better in my opinion if you want to go for engineering and FAST (LHR) is way better in CS.
But then again NED is a mainstream university for karachiites.

Reaction score
Well , will it be okay or easy to go in public university after Alevel's ??

okay... depends upon the job prospects after graduating from the chosen university with a particular career in mind ... if you do not know which career you want try giving the online MBTI Test and Big5 5 Pernality Traits Test.. these two tests will help you find out which career you are suitable for

easy.... depends on how well you meet the university's criteria

be more specific

a-levels doesn't have anything to do with it provided there isn't a quota for A-level students being accepted

but as a general rule Pakistani universities are worthless

Reaction score
okay... depends upon the job prospects after graduating from the chosen university with a particular career in mind ... if you do not know which career you want try giving the online MBTI Test and Big5 5 Pernality Traits Test.. these two tests will help you find out which career you are suitable for

easy.... depends on how well you meet the university's criteria

be more specific

a-levels doesn't have anything to do with it provided there isn't a quota for A-level students being accepted

but as a general rule Pakistani universities are worthless

thanks alot

Reaction score
Can anyone give me info regarding entrance exam of NUST BUSINESS SCHOOL please?