• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

NUST Entrance Test

Reaction score
I gave the test it was comparatively easy. I found some things out of A level syllabus i.e only about 5-10 questions out of 200.
no physics numerical. Chemistry was the easiest.
Any alevel student can attempt complete paper easily. I think there was one scientist name which was also in a level syllabus.
u got in lums,didnt u? then why are you giving test? just curiouso_O

Reaction score
u got in lums,didnt u? then why are you giving test? just curiouso_O
I had paid for the test so I gave it. I will also be giving NUST medical. and Shifa Medical and prolly the MCAT too. And If I get into a decent med college I will go there.

Reaction score
asked some people who gave the test today. (a level students)
they said chemistry is very easy. physics is half fsc half a levels. and maths is very difficult.

Reaction score
i want to ask how many should be right out of 200 to get into first 1000

Reaction score
wat are ur expectations for the nust test....
mine is 160-165 outa 200.......wat abt u guyx...i gave on 17th july on which english was very hard....and maths also a bit difficult....GK tou har din hi thori tough thi

Reaction score
mine is 160-165 outa 200.......wat abt u guyx...i gave on 17th july on which english was very hard....and maths also a bit difficult....GK tou har din hi thori tough thi
150 /200

Reaction score
mine 130=140 :/
is it enuf to get into civil?