• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

NUST Entrance Test

Reaction score
some formula from fluid dynamics... temperature of a certain fluid is raised / doubled, by how much will its velocity increase...
don't remember options :|

Reaction score
some formula from fluid dynamics... temperature of a certain fluid is raised / doubled, by how much will its velocity increase...
don't remember options :|
thnx!! Ur help is working......tomorrow is my nust test.....and now i have a sketch of whts cming tomorrow.....i hope u cud remmbr more! :S......specially from general awarenss section! :(

Reaction score
thnx!! Ur help is working......tomorrow is my nust test.....and now i have a sketch of whts cming tomorrow.....i hope u cud remmbr more! :S......specially from general awarenss section! :(
SmzImran posted almost all the questions that came in General awareness section above in this thread...

Reaction score
and as far as General awareness section goes, don't go wasting your time on it... it can come from almost anything , from India to Japan, to Australia to Europe to Madagascar, I hope you understand what I mean :p
It means General knowledge! and you can't improve your general knowledge in one night for 4 or 5 marks, right?? o_O

Reaction score
and as far as General awareness section goes, don't go wasting your time on it... it can come from almost anything , from India to Japan, to Australia to Europe to Madagascar, I hope you understand what I mean :p
It means General knowledge! and you can't improve your general knowledge in one night for 4 or 5 marks, right?? o_O
yeah.....u r quite right.....btw sill thnx......nd i cant find those questions posted by smzimran..:(.....can u inbox them to me....or paste thm in reply? Plz

Reaction score
there was this question in Physics...
There was this question... might be a little altered...
Which ball will effect the unmarked ball??
4 i think, it is related to resonance
what is the same as ethanol??
options: formic acid
acetic acid
formaldehyde
acetaldehyde
and I don't know the answer, I guessed!
acetaldehyde or acetic acid :unsure:
differentiate x^cosx i think that came too... or I remember it from somewhere else?? :cautious:
i think we have to use substitution [substitute like t=cosx]
those questions... find the value of tan75... question( s ) of this type came...
I remember this one because I was thinking FAST main yeh parh kar jaonga :mad:
break it down into like tan[45 + 30] and apply half angle formula
differentiation of a^x was also there!
I remember it because, I thought kash Usman bhai ki sun li hoti aur yeh parh liya hota :|
was [a^x] * log[a] an option?

Reaction score
hey where are the general knowledge questions? can you post them please?
also were there a lot of quantitative questions in physics and chemistry?

Reaction score
hey where are the general knowledge questions? can you post them please?
also were there a lot of quantitative questions in physics and chemistry?

quantity hahahaha... see here
maths 80 qstns
phys 60 questions
chem. 30 qstns
english 20
g.knowlege 10
by the way U an Alevel student????

Reaction score
I didn't ask how many questions were there for each section, I asked if the physics chemistry questions were mainly qualitative or quantitative. Did they involve calculations and numericals?
And yes im an a level student.

Reaction score
yes they include all but physics was mostly intermediate ratta no numerical or conceptual for A levels... yes U can do maths. it is easier as compared to physics and chem. portion

Reaction score
If i just study the fsc books, will it be enough? Do I need to learn every detail like they do in fsc (like years of discovery)?

Reaction score
I will advise u to study fsc books if u have tym... if not then just use the aptitude test books available in market.........
After that focus on the papst paer questions, mcq's of fsc FEDERAL board they will help u alot.(y)

Reaction score
I gave the test it was comparatively easy. I found some things out of A level syllabus i.e only about 5-10 questions out of 200.
no physics numerical. Chemistry was the easiest.
Any alevel student can attempt complete paper easily. I think there was one scientist name which was also in a level syllabus.