• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

nust entry... help

Reaction score
if i complete my AS and apply to nust for medical.. is dis possible cx dere nust site dey said dat when u recieve ur AS result u should apply to nust for entry test.. but there is a prblm dat in AS i only took bio, phy and chem not Math sooo i wont have a second option..
tell me da wat should i do next if i want to do medical in future and in pakistan.. where is da best medical college in pakistan.. but if i like to join nust den wat is da procedure?? plssss help....

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
nust offers medical? I never knew that.. must be in very few campuses.. Among unis in pakstan I've heard high praise of lums.. dnt kno much about medical.

Reaction score
You cannot apply for any medical college with only AS level. Yeah you apply on the basis of your AS grades but for the application to be completed you have to enter your A level grades after the entry test.
NUST offers meds through AMC. That place is STRICT! & plus you'll have uniforms. If you can bear with that.. =P
Best private medical is AKU, government is KEMU, Some of the best ones are Shifa, DUHS, NMU, RMC, CMH.

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
I agree. Nust is not a good place, too strict... uniform n evrything.. they prefer their rules way more than quality teaching.