• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

nust query

Reaction score
I have given hope on LUMS so I have decided to apply for NUSt.today I was checking the requiremtn for NEt but they want equilency which I don't have and I don't think I will get it till the deadline.
Can anyone tell me if equilency is required for Business school as well and I cant find the link to register via SAT.please someone send me the link.

Reaction score
You can convert marks yourself, just write down marks and percentage in the form. Make sure you convert them according to their criteria.

Reaction score
hey one more thing.in the registration form of NEt there is anoption fsc or Alevels.
when I click alevels they ask for the marks of matric equilency aswell as for intermediate.But I just have AS result at the moment so what should I write??/
thanks in advance

Reaction score
hey one more thing.in the registration form of NEt there is anoption fsc or Alevels.
when I click alevels they ask for the marks of matric equilency aswell as for intermediate.But I just have AS result at the moment so what should I write??/
thanks in advance
well here goes all i know
you can apply on SAT bases as they have seats reserved only through SAT1 for buesness school . (5 seats per major per school)
you will need to make equilance of O level not A level for now. so you need to send your results to ibcc and get your equilance certificate it will take some time around 14 working days.
for he time being go to http://www.ibcc.edu.pk
click on equilance and calculate it for yourself . though the grade varies but very little my varied by around 2 percent . hope this answers your question

Reaction score
I have given hope on LUMS so I have decided to apply for NUSt.today I was checking the requiremtn for NEt but they want equilency which I don't have and I don't think I will get it till the deadline.
Can anyone tell me if equilency is required for Business school as well and I cant find the link to register via SAT.please someone send me the link.
if u apply now , u will get the equivalence by the end of this month, and the registration doesnt end till 10th june

Reaction score
thanks in advance

Skip that intermediate part marks.

Reaction score
thanks all.my dad's going to Islamabad in june to get me equilency.
yeah i applied for that too, first they got my name wrong. i send my docs again and it took almost weeks to correct it. My friend's cie degree was ripped from the top.

Reaction score
yeah i applied for that too, first they got my name wrong. i send my docs again and it took almost weeks to correct it. My friend's cie degree was ripped from the top.
Yeah, they have this habit of handling our CIE documents with hatred :p
My heart skipped a beat when one of those guys heartlessly unstappled my A-Levels certificate, almost tearing it in the process.

Reaction score
i dont understand y u wanna do business from NUST, its a new program there and not really that good, y dont u search schools like IBA or LSE ?

Reaction score
AOA everyone..
can any of you guys tell me the procedure to apply for NET and all the requirements and syllabus criteria..
i'm going to finish my A levels this summer and want to apply for MBBS in NUST..
i did check out the website but further help would be appreciated especially abt the syllabus for NET..

Reaction score
AOA,
I have this inquiry about NET 2..
i have registered for it but am not able to send the application form because i dont have O levels equivalence..
and since im going to Pakistan on the 15th june and will apply for equivalence after that, will they accept my application form if i submit it sometime around the 25th of june? please do answer if you have any info abt this, i need it urgently..