• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

NUST SAT International merit list/Admissions 2013

Reaction score
Hey everyone, just wanted to know who got what on International seat in NUST . I got merit 16 and got into Chemical engineering SCME . is it a good school?

Reaction score
My merit position is 29 and alhamdullilah I got selected for software enegineering but it was my 2nd preference, chemical was my first and as for school I have heard it is good.

Reaction score
Please share your scores aswell just to get an idea of this years merit.

I scored a 2000 last year and got merit no 29 on SAT International Seat. Currently doing software engineering from seecs.

Reaction score
My score is 2080 and how is software engineering school and its study.

Reaction score
I scored 2180 and got into chemical engineering scme, Alhamdulilah . My merit was 16. My 1st pref was Electri ( seecs) , 2nd Mech eng ( SMME) and 3rd was chemical engineering.

Reaction score
My score is 2200 and i am selected for mechanical engineering(on international seat) at H12. My merit position is 13 on international seat and 97 on national seat.If anyone gets an admission on national seat please do inform me about your merit number.I am interested in civil engineering on national seat.Last year closing merit for civil engineering on national seat was 111 I hope I get admission on national seat as well

Reaction score
My SAT II score is 2100 and Olevel equivalence is 88%, in which faculty i would be able to get in through NUST International seat , applying this year?

Reaction score
I have score of 2120 and 84.4 I want to go to civil H12 should I apply for national or International seat

Reaction score
I have score of 2120 and 84.4 i want to go to civil H12 should I apply for national or International seat
Is 84.4 ur aggregate if yes than u r a shoein for national if not then for safety precaution go for international u may get in