• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

NUST XD :D

Reaction score
Dynamite The Famous One papajohn ]mistique_bee Dark Destination

guyz im in a mess...

okay here goes...

I have done igcse in 10 subs wid some A*, A and B....I have done a levels this oct/nov 2015 session in ksa. I am currently doing SAT 2 in dec and SAT 1 in May...
i wanna study medicine but where and how?.....in pakistan and apparently karachi i have been told i cannot apply as a local candidate (idk why) i donno whats equivalence or even if im appplicable for it...im someone who knows nothing about pak...

I can speak arabic, english and other languages fluently but problem is fees for universities...I donno where to apply .... I emailed nust yesterday and got a reply that NET 1 admissions will not be in medicine...

HELP CAUSE IM DYING....seriously i have no idea what to do...

I need a medical uni with good fees but where? and how? and when?

what should i do?

im sorry im lost

Reaction score
Dynamite The Famous One papajohn ]mistique_bee Dark Destination

guyz im in a mess...

okay here goes...

I have done igcse in 10 subs wid some A*, A and B....I have done a levels this oct/nov 2015 session in ksa. I am currently doing SAT 2 in dec and SAT 1 in May...
i wanna study medicine but where and how?.....in pakistan and apparently karachi i have been told i cannot apply as a local candidate (idk why) i donno whats equivalence or even if im appplicable for it...im someone who knows nothing about pak...

I can speak arabic, english and other languages fluently but problem is fees for universities...I donno where to apply .... I emailed nust yesterday and got a reply that NET 1 admissions will not be in medicine...

HELP CAUSE IM DYING....seriously i have no idea what to do...

I need a medical uni with good fees but where? and how? and when?

what should i do?

im sorry im lost
For medicine look for LMDC, UHS, CMH. UHS AND LMDC are government. Cmh is private. Look up for these. You can also try, FMH. google! All four of them are in Lahore btw!

Reaction score
Can we apply on both sat 2 and net bases for nust seat ? or else we have to opt for one of them ?

Reaction score
really? but i live in karachi and they said that for 2016, no medical batches...
http://www.exambites.com/notes/unis/nums-national-university-of-medical-sciences/
Take this ,basically they have arranged all army medical colleges under NUMS which will conduct test for army medical college of nust and in above mentioned link you will get all details about medical in nust and about its new test . Nust won't conduct it through net but surely NUMS will :) . In fact cmh and other army medical colleges are now under NUMS too :) I hope this will help you ^_^

Reaction score
http://www.exambites.com/notes/unis/nums-national-university-of-medical-sciences/
Take this ,basically they have arranged all army medical colleges under NUMS which will conduct test for army medical college of nust and in above mentioned link you will get all details about medical in nust and about its new test . Nust won't conduct it through net but surely NUMS will :) . In fact cmh and other army medical colleges are now under NUMS too :) I hope this will help you ^_^
thank u loveeee XD:D

Reaction score
you have to give NET to get admission,their are 3 series NET-1 is easier based on 1st year fsc,NET-2 is difficult based more on 2nd year and less 1st year of FSc,NET-3 is a nightmare based 40% off alevels and 60%others
NET 2 and 3 are for medical students so you can apply for that.
NET 200mcqs 3 hrs easy
For medical, NUST is the best you will go to AMC (army medical college) and practice first hand all others universities compared to it are shit if you want to practice(live) in pakistan,if you want to go abroad like ksa or what not;Agha khan and king edward medical college are class apart
in my opinion Nust is the way to go,you can prepare for it through pakprep or other sites like these. :)
You would have to convert your grades through IBCC for any admissions in PAK.
If you are saying you have given sat you can get admission in LUMS,it is a good universities and doesn't have nerds like nust, peeps their are cool but idk it has medical i think it has medicine if i am not wrong.
i want to know the requiremnts of both habib and nust
habib is the Chinese copy of NYU abudhabi in pakistan they are trying hard for what they are not,so not cool,spending alot on tuition fees and getting a degree written habib on it argggh! disgusting!
Guessing you are in karachi
So Fast,Nust and IBA are the best
Fast has a test pretty easy though fast is concerned more with fees then any other stuff
Nust as i stated above has a high standard; you need 150+/200 to get into the merit list (For electrical and mechanical for business it is low)and good o/a level grades you would have to convert them through IBCC
IBA needs no intro best of them all even lums
Source:
Going through this painful process myself

Reaction score
you have to give NET to get admission,their are 3 series NET-1 is easier based on 1st year fsc,NET-2 is difficult based more on 2nd year and less 1st year of FSc,NET-3 is a nightmare based 40% off alevels and 60%others
NET 2 and 3 are for medical students so you can apply for that.
NET 200mcqs 3 hrs easy
For medical, NUST is the best you will go to AMC (army medical college) and practice first hand all others universities compared to it are shit if you want to practice(live) in pakistan,if you want to go abroad like ksa or what not;Agha khan and king edward medical college are class apart
in my opinion Nust is the way to go,you can prepare for it through pakprep or other sites like these. :)
You would have to convert your grades through IBCC for any admissions in PAK.
If you are saying you have given sat you can get admission in LUMS,it is a good universities and doesn't have nerds like nust, peeps their are cool but idk it has medical i think it has medicine if i am not wrong.

habib is the Chinese copy of NYU abudhabi in pakistan they are trying hard for what they are not,so not cool,spending alot on tuition fees and getting a degree written habib on it argggh! disgusting!
Guessing you are in karachi
So Fast,Nust and IBA are the best
Fast has a test pretty easy though fast is concerned more with fees then any other stuff
Nust as i stated above has a high standard; you need 150+/200 to get into the merit list (For electrical and mechanical for business it is low)and good o/a level grades you would have to convert them through IBCC
IBA needs no intro best of them all even lums
Source:
Going through this painful process myself
Are u studying at nust? Just curious :3