• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

O/L exams are getting tougher or easier?

O/L exams are getting tougher or easier?

• Total voters
Reaction score
I say.... TOUGHER!!! U know why? Because the duration of studying for an average student is at a LOW! Students are spending more time on tech-stuff! Gadgets and all that.. while books have become SECONDARY!! So.... It's tougher, cuz no ones studying! :D (MOSTLY) :p

Reaction score
I say.... TOUGHER!!! U know why? Because the duration of studying for an average student is at a LOW! Students are spending more time on tech-stuff! Gadgets and all that.. while books have become SECONDARY!! So.... It's tougher, cuz no ones studying! :D (MOSTLY) :p
OMG......MY PROFESSOR saying dis.....den im leaving tuitions frm u :p

Reaction score
HAHAHA XD SO TRUE