• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

O LEVEL COMMERCE (7100) As an Extra Subject

Reaction score
^He lies.

file.gif

Reaction score
I can't view the GIF. :p

It isn't possible for you to forget about something that you studied a year ago (and got an A* in) to such an extent that you can't even tell it's basic ABCs.

Reaction score
I can't view the GIF. :p

It isn't possible for you to forget about something that you studied a year ago (and got an A* in) to such an extent that you can't even tell it's basic ABCs.
Its related to WWE. Ironic to see you miss it :p

holmes.jpg

In my case, I just DELETE information that I know I won't need later on.

Last edited:
Reaction score
And then, CIE strikes with a retake. You rush to the nearest neurosurgeon to restore files from your brain's recycle bin. That neurosurgeon probably programmed the medical fondness in you as well. :D

Information isn't lost forever. Just thinking something related to that lost memory will trigger a sensation of 'Found Information', characterized by split flashbacks; they can be vague or clear, depending on the status that memory has in your brain or the the 'Date' it was 'Last Seen' :LOL:

Thus if CIE were to issue a retake, all I had to do was pick up the book of the retaked sub, and the info could automatically appear back. After re-appearing,

console.log; CTRL + ALT +DELETE
if (RETAKE OCCUR) {
REPEAT PROCESS } else {
DON'T BOTHER};

END

Thus I need not pay a visit to the neurosurgeon with the same alacrity as you would :p