• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

O LEVEL COMMERCE (7100) As an Extra Subject

Reaction score
Hello Everyone..........

I am a science student and have taken commerce (7100) as a extra subject. I wanted to know that is it easy or tough to be taken as an extra one.

Please guide me with the subject , paper pattern , requirements and specifications etc and also state some good books to study for commerce.

Reaction score
best book is O'level Commerce by Marry-Trigwell Jones, its cie endorsed and written by the current principal examiner of o level commerce, read this book thoroughly + do 4-5 years of past papers with marking schemes, and please donot consult that betsy li book (thats a brotherly suggestion), it is outdated and not upto the syllabus! (trust me, i got an A*)

Reaction score
^ agreed, I am also preparing from the book of Mary Trigwell Jones. Its an easy subject and you can get all the details from the syllabus including the paper pattern given on page 4. Here is the syllabus:

Attachments

• 7100_y13_sy.pdf
    168.2 KB · Views: 42
Reaction score
best book is O'level Commerce by Marry-Trigwell Jones, its cie endorsed and written by the current principal examiner of o level commerce, read this book thoroughly + do 4-5 years of past papers with marking schemes, and please donot consult that betsy li book (thats a brotherly suggestion), it is outdated and not upto the syllabus! (trust me, i got an A*)
Hi Haroon...Any good tips to get a good result in Commerce??? Thanks!! :)

Reaction score
B
Bro got A* too :)
What about your June 13 papers ?

Reaction score
O level commerce is the easiest subject according to me.
You have enough choice and can apply much of general and commercial knowledge of your own.
MCQ's are easy too but attempting papers are necessary so you know what type of questions can be asked. (Too much Repetition)
If you have all commerce (eco, B.s), you can use any notes and read them in 2 days max.
Then you can solve papers easily as much of the topics are same.
My friend literally didn't touched any book or notes and he used his Eco and B.S knowledge.
He got a B !
Too much without studying a word.