• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

O level Computer Studies (7010) -Problems

Reaction score
sir im a computer science student since the syllabus of computer studies got changed and is now named computer science.
Can you recommend me any book and is it worth doing past papers of computer studies ?
you can purchase my book "The Concepts of Computer Science' for paper 1 and "Algorithm Design & Programming Concepts" for paper 2. There are many topics still exist with new Syllabus 2210. yes it is worth doing the paspt papers.

Reaction score
you can purchase my book "The Concepts of Computer Science' for paper 1 and "Algorithm Design & Programming Concepts" for paper 2. There are many topics still exist with new Syllabus 2210. yes it is worth doing the paspt papers.
I live in islamabad where can I get that?
whats the name of the writer?

Reaction score
these books are written by me. Either you can get through any of your friend or relative living in Karachi or you can get it through DHL.

Reaction score
i need some tips computer 7010 for exams oct/nov 2014 p3 obout the scenario race results recording system for a school sports day.How con we proceed with flowchart and designing a screen???