• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

O Level Islamiyat 2058 Paper 2 June 2012

Reaction score
Bro this is the significance of AHADITH and they asked significance of CATEGORIES OF AHADITH. I wrote about sahih, hasan, dhaif, maudhu. Like when hadith is classified and divided into categories, muslims get to know that which hadith is really traced back to prophet and which is fabricated, etc. But I fear that the question may be linked with part (a). Agar usse linked hua tou phir the categories are gonna be religious, social, individual, communal, etc, and I would get a - 4! :(
dude, i aint going to discuss it again and again.
i will stick to my point that it was just to confuse you.
the key point was HADITH, they all serve the same purpose.

Reaction score
dude, i aint going to discuss it again and again.
i will stick to my point that it was just to confuse you.
the key point was HADITH, they all serve the same purpose.
HAHA! So you mean that the key point of Q.4 was PRAYER, so we must have written the method of prayer? HAHA! Grow up bro!

Reaction score
HAHA! So you mean that the key point of Q.4 was PRAYER, so we must have written the method of prayer? HAHA! Grow up bro!
seriously ? you need to grow up :p
anyways, if you think you are right then let it be.
im WRONG, you're correct :D
may ALLAH grant you an A* :)

Reaction score
aisai taha question 2b tha knsa....i forgot
and in question 4 we didnt need to write about kaaba as the quaestion was to prepare for namaz....i think...xD

Reaction score
seriously ? you need to grow up :p
anyways, if you think you are right then let it be.
im WRONG, you're correct :D
may ALLAH grant you an A* :)
Bro, if you check out my second last post, I wrote I am not confirm that my answer was correct or not, but what you wrote is, according to me, not right. Well, at this position, we can not do anything other then praying, so let it be and Inshaa Allah we all will score A*. :)

Reaction score
Guys, leave 2b we will have to see until marking scheme is published so yeah apart from that the paper was tediously easy. : D

Reaction score
Except for Q.3, it was easy but very time consuming.

Yeah exactly! I just did Question 4 and 5 which was based on the two most easiest pillars of Islam and they were more scoring questions. Overall Alhumdullilah it was epic. : )

Reaction score
Yeah exactly! I just did Question 4 and 5 which was based on the two most easiest pillars of Islam and they were more scoring questions. Overall Alhumdullilah it was epic. : )
Yeah, but the paper would have been even more good if one of the articles or Jihad would have been assessed. But this year, the examiner was totally not in a mood of giving 'never-assessed' questions.

Reaction score
I thought that during the exam, which is why i wrote about importance of musannaf. And no, if there's a person getting a deduction of 4 marks, its me. I'm definitely sure it was about sahih, hasan etc, especially since there wasn't any other question on the collection of hadith :cry: uhg i'm so screwed :(
i did the same mistake...may the examiner gives us 1 mark for attempting and 1 mark for CORRECt information...

Reaction score
in Q2 b, I tried to be smart and wrote about both musnad and musannaf compilations, and also about sahih and zaeef hadith etc. so will they check the correct part, or give a zero out of 4??? :/

Reaction score
in Q2 b, I tried to be smart and wrote about both musnad and musannaf compilations, and also about sahih and zaeef hadith etc. so will they check the correct part, or give a zero out of 4??? :/
Man this Q.2)b) confusion can be only sorted out when marking scheme of this paper comes out.