• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

O level Islamiyat Notes (Written in contrast with Marking Schemes and Reference Books)

Reaction score
Greetings juniors. I had compiled complete O level notes of Islamiyat almost 2 years back and I was also awarded with a Galaxy S5 for my contributions and hard work by XtremePapers. :D XPF Contest Winner
I just realized that those notes were not posted in the Revision section so I am going to post the links here.
Also, I have written all the answers in continuous prose and included points from Marking Schemes, Farkhanda Noor's, Iftikhar's and Ghulam's book. I also adjusted my answers in accordance with some points that I read in a couple of examiner reports.
*Still do not solely rely on my notes but pay attention in class, make your own notes and then compliment them to my notes. I only made these for assistance and not be used as primary source of learning.

*Notes are in PDF format so you need a PDF reader to read them. You can use the Adobe Reader or Foxit Reader. Kindly click the names to download either of them. :)

LINK:

http://bit.ly/olevelisl

I hope my notes benefit all of the students! :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Congratz on the S5! You're hard work deserved it.
How about you put this in your sign also?Just a suggestion.
You can share this with this member here if you like.
And I was just gonna say to ask robinhoodmustafa to add it to his thread because it has a tonne of things that help people but I just noticed that he did. :p

Reaction score
Congratz on the S5! You're hard work deserved it.
How about you put this in your sign also?Just a suggestion.
You can share this with this member here if you like.
And I was just gonna say to ask robinhoodmustafa to add it to his thread because it has a tonne of things that help people but I just noticed that he did. :p
Haha it's 2 years old news now. :p
Coincidentally I just put the link up moments before reading your message. Thank you again :p
Well the notes are shared here and are quite prominent.. https://www.xtremepapers.com/community/threads/o-level-notes-center.11138/
:D

Reaction score
Greetings juniors. I had compiled complete O level notes of Islamiyat almost 2 years back and I was also awarded with a Galaxy S5 for my contributions and hard work by XtremePapers. :D XPF Contest Winner
I just realized that those notes were not posted in the Revision section so I am going to post the links here.
Also, I have written all the answers in continuous prose and included points from Marking Schemes, Farkhanda Noor's, Iftikhar's and Ghulam's book. I also adjusted my answers in accordance with some points that I read in a couple of examiner reports.
*Still do not solely rely on my notes but pay attention in class, make your own notes and then compliment them to my notes. I only made these for assistance and not be used as primary source of learning.

*Notes format changed from .rar to .zip since some members requested. Thank you XPFMember

I hope my notes benefit all of the students! :)
I do not no how to deal with this .zip format..can you help?

Reaction score
Congrats on S5
can you tell me please whether giving the ayat number for each reference is important or not
Thank you! It was 2 years ago btw. :p
No it's not necessary. I remember I didn't give a single reference but still ended up with an A* in 2012. The examiners do not really look for rote learning or ayat numbers as long as you have stated the facts right and are not corrupting the ayyats or Hadith that are known to examiners. It will lead to mark deduction (probably) and definitely a bad impression since you are just editing something that's not supposed to be edited for the sake of some marks.

Reaction score
I have edited the original post to include the guide. :)
hey, i need help with urdu second language. tbh i've never really paid attention to this subject all these years but now as o level exams are near, this subject is literally terrifying me to a great extent. I need your help. Please tell me how to imporove my vocabulary in like 4 months? and how to get an A* in urdu

Reaction score
hey, i need help with urdu second language. tbh i've never really paid attention to this subject all these years but now as o level exams are near, this subject is literally terrifying me to a great extent. I need your help. Please tell me how to imporove my vocabulary in like 4 months? and how to get an A* in urdu
you should learn the meaning of those words which are given in translation and english to urdu words.the tips is learn two words each day and memorize them inshaallah you will score A* good luck

Reaction score
Hi likinpark I showed one of your notes to my sir Zulqurnain Haider O level Islamiyat , Pakstudies history and Phsycology teacher (I know it seems strange but he's got 5 world distinctions in islamiyat and so on) the topic was on hazrat Ali it stated that according to the verse there us no arbitration but for God alone I showed him and he said that this is not written in whole Quran I went home opened Quran and shocked to found his words were true please change this mistake

Regards

Reaction score
Hi likinpark I showed one of your notes to my sir Zulqurnain Haider O level Islamiyat , Pakstudies history and Phsycology teacher (I know it seems strange but he's got 5 world distinctions in islamiyat and so on) the topic was on hazrat Ali it stated that according to the verse there us no arbitration but for God alone I showed him and he said that this is not written in whole Quran I went home opened Quran and shocked to found his words were true please change this mistake

Regards
Hello miqdad771, thank you so much for this information. Basically I added some verses that my teachers taught me and had written in my notes so I think I was misinformed. I'd definitely make the edits and reupload the notes soon. Sincere apologies for the mistake but none of what I have quoted was outside a source that I consulted from.

*edit: I verified the mistake and you were right. Those words were said by the Kharjites and were not in any verse. Thank you so much once again!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thanks bro...Can u give me some tips for studying pak study and specially Islamiat...Thanks in advance
Bro for Islamiyat, just follow your teacher and stick to my notes. That's pretty much it.
Remember the facts and verses well. Islamiyat and Pak St are mostly check your retention and knowledge. The analytical or critical thinking is very less. Unless you know the information and facts well, you can't score good in them.
For Pak St, you would find a LOT of helpful stuff here, make sure you search properly. I did O level back in 2012 so can't really advice you atm because my knowledge is outdated on Pak St.

Reaction score
Bumping this thread since the exam session is nearby. Please know that you don't need to attend an academy for this subject. You should just be well-verseed with the paper pattern and the content that's covered from A to Z in the notes. :)