• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

O-LEVEL MATHEMATICS D

Hardest part of the maths

• Total voters
Reaction score
its just like that the minus sign with the brackets...
2 by 5 [12p - (5 + 2p)]. ?
... will be multiplied with the + sign and we get the - sign. ok? we can say we have "-1" instead of only "- sign" because if u multiply anything with 1 the value doesnt change. so, we wwill multiply -1 with +5 ...
[2 by 5 [12p - (+5 + 2p)]. ?
... and we get -5, then we will multiply -1 with +2p and we get "-2p"
is it ok?
OK

Reaction score
yar i am confused
u gave the stats paper but are completely bewildered in maths. How is that possible?

Reaction score
Guyz I need your preferance in terms of Calculators in Mathematics D version exams, I am appearing this time....

A, Which calculator you prefer (must contain all required features) ?
B, How much would it cost?
C, Where in Karachi I can buy it?

Thanks in advance...

Reaction score
In Mathematics (syllabus D), I think "Congruence and Similarity" plus "transformation" are like milestone for me. So can you guys provide me any source of covering these two topics as I haven't done them yet. Please. mhamzasiddiqui

Reaction score
Guyz I need your preferance in terms of Calculators in Mathematics D version exams, I am appearing this time....

A, Which calculator you prefer (must contain all required features) ?
B, How much would it cost?
C, Where in Karachi I can buy it?

Thanks in advance...
For me, every calculator is the same, but I prefer you the latest one of CASIO which is "CASIO FX-602P"

Reaction score
In Mathematics (syllabus D), I think "Congruence and Similarity" plus "transformation" are like milestone for me. So can you guys provide me any source of covering these two topics as I haven't done them yet. Please. mhamzasiddiqui
I Believe Mathisfun.com ; khanacademy.com ; and ; ilovemaths.com would help! it was easy by the way, I can help in Transformation

Reaction score
Salam, everyone!!!

I really really need a lot of help in Maths.......
this maths book is killing me and I want to study that for A* in may/jun exams :( please help
AH!!! I know how you feel, Bro!! I'm in the same situation as you. I suck at mathematics!! I don't know why?
But as they say ''Practice make perfect'', You just have to practice practice and practice!!!
http://www.gcsemathstutor.com/index.php I took help from this website for my latest exam (Pre-boards) This website did great but due to my carelessness I didn't do really well.
What you should do is.
1: Study all the rules!!
2: Start doing past papers (not from topical, classified would be great because in topical you can't help but look at the solution.)
3: Don't need to exaggerate, Just do it slowly and calmly, 2 years papers each day would be best!
4: Don't give up that easily, read the question again and again, sometime you just have to do + - but we get scared by the length of the question.
5: Revising the formulas won't do any great, you have yo practice by applying them in questions!!! (by this I mean practice).
6: You can also see the videos on youtube (By using the proxy). (It helped me a lot, I learned transformations this way).
THIS MIGHT BE TOO MUCH BUT IT'S THE BEST WAY TO IMPROVE!!! I'M WORKING HARD TOO, HAVE AN AIM AND YOU'LL DO GREAT!!!
''Whoa can't believe I wrote this much'' Btw I hate maths!!! .-.
End conclusion: Math sucks

Reaction score
AH!!! I know how you feel, Bro!! I'm in the same situation as you. I suck at mathematics!! I don't know why?
But as they say ''Practice make perfect'', You just have to practice practice and practice!!!
http://www.gcsemathstutor.com/index.php I took help from this website for my latest exam (Pre-boards) This website did great but due to my carelessness I didn't do really well.
What you should do is.
1: Study all the rules!!
2: Start doing past papers (not from topical, classified would be great because in topical you can't help but look at the solution.)
3: Don't need to exaggerate, Just do it slowly and calmly, 2 years papers each day would be best!
4: Don't give up that easily, read the question again and again, sometime you just have to do + - but we get scared by the length of the question.
5: Revising the formulas won't do any great, you have yo practice by applying them in questions!!! (by this I mean practice).
6: You can also see the videos on youtube (By using the proxy). (It helped me a lot, I learned transformations this way).
THIS MIGHT BE TOO MUCH BUT IT'S THE BEST WAY TO IMPROVE!!! I'M WORKING HARD TOO, HAVE AN AIM AND YOU'LL DO GREAT!!!
''Whoa can't believe I wrote this much'' Btw I hate maths!!! .-.
End conclusion: Math sucks
Math sucks thats true
I am working on Pakistan Studies right now...
for maths I am using my.maths.com and khanacademy.com
Don't need to exaggerate, Just do it slowly and calmly, 2 years papers each day would be best!
four sections ..... 8 papers each takes 2 hours atleast ............................ 16 hours :eek:

thanks dude :)

Reaction score
Math sucks thats true
I am working on Pakistan Studies right now...
for maths I am using my.maths.com and khanacademy.com

four sections ..... 8 papers each takes 2 hours atleast ............................ 16 hours :eek:

thanks dude :)
WHOA!! Yes!! Khanacademy website is great, it's just that the chapters are not complete in chemistry and other sciences subjects .-.
AHAAHAHHAH!!! 16 hours, sorry 1 year would be fine xD