• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

O-level Notes Center

Reaction score
Fazal Warraich

Islamiat
  • Prophet Lifetime Timeline(recommended for revision).Here
  • Sir Iftikar Hadis 1-20 HERE
  • New Surah 2012 By 22speed22 Here
Pakstudies
  • Last minute revision for history ( recommended) by GhaziTahir.Here
  • Pakistan Insights Into Its Geography and Economy By Mohammad Anwar(recomended).Here
  • Fishing & Mineral resources.HERE & HERE
    Mineral Resources : Here
    Population : Here
    Industry: Here
    Transport: Here
    Trade:Here
    Power and Mineral Resources : Here
    Topography: Here and Here

Reaction score
i will be appearing this year for the CIE 2013 i need fresh notes so i can prepare to get A* P.S am not that good in Pak.St any tip :)

I got an A "Alhamdulilah" in Pkstd :)

For History.
Do lots of reading and have various reference books like Farooq naseem Bajwa,Anwar Mufti , Nigel Kelly ,Nigel Smith. Check the Syllabus .There will be a section of books recommended by Cambridge. and Do check those KeyPoints and Key Questions, they tell u what the examiner wants you to write or learn. Etc and Yeah... Do PastPapers from this booklet (Link Below) it is topical (You dont get topical PastPaper in market with Ms but :p this Guy made it for us :) .Give Him a thanks Btw :D)
Olevel History and islamiat Topical Past paper with Marking scheme By MohDumar Here

and for Geography
Buy the Topical Pastpaper of Talat Rizwi and keep two books for geo i.e Huma Naz sethi and Fazal-e-karimi (Green Cover)

and read one chapter and do the pastpaper complete-ly and proceed to another . Thats all
and be attentive in class :p and make notes of teacher lecture.

Reaction score
σℓєνєℓ ησтє'ѕ ¢єηтєя

New Note's and Link's have been Updated (3/Jan/2013) !:whistle:

janganlupa.gif

Kindly add these notes to your post so it may help other. thank you.
http://www.xtremepapers.com/community/threads/chemistry-practical-video.22606/