• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

O-level Notes Center

Reaction score
Can someone please tell me from the physics notes section, that the user has posted, where can i find specific notes on the physics topic: Heat Capacity, Expansion. I know he mightve worded them a bit differently therefore i need the exact note file please. I have downloaded them all and have added numbers to them according to the past paper book (redspot) so i can study them properly. In the past paper book it says: topic 7 heat capacity and expansion.

Reaction score
Can someone please tell me from the physics notes section, that the user has posted, where can i find specific notes on the physics topic: Heat Capacity, Expansion. I know he mightve worded them a bit differently therefore i need the exact note file please. I have downloaded them all and have added numbers to them according to the past paper book (redspot) so i can study them properly. In the past paper book it says: topic 7 heat capacity and expansion.

http://www.mediafire.com/?4swx16axdky43
Check them! And All the Topic are listed according to Topic name. The Unit which u are looking fr will be in a doc name "Temperature" :)

Reaction score
Can anyone post pak std history notes on Pakistan relations with other countries and Benazir Bhutto/Nawaz Sharif era.............................Plz;)

Reaction score
Can anyone please send me notes on: heat capacity, expansion, or send a link where all the important notes are available for me to take down, the site should have all the items related to the gce olevel physics syllabus.

Reaction score
Can anyone please send me notes on: heat capacity, expansion, or send a link where all the important notes are available for me to take down, the site should have all the items related to the gce olevel physics syllabus.
http://www.mediafire.com/?4swx16axdky43
Check them! And All the Topic are listed according to Topic name. The Unit which u are looking fr will be in a doc name "Temperature" :)

Reaction score
thanks i do have all of these downloaded but the content in that temperature doc is not sufficient, since there are more terms mentioned in the past paper section for that topic.
I suggest. Go buy Physics matter by Charles chew. It is Recommended for GCE o level