• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

O Level Oct/Nov 2013 Results!! 12 days to go..!

Reaction score
Overall, wasn't easy so percentile would be reduce at least to an A grade at 73/74%
Paper 1 was very easy
Paper 2, section A was moderate to easy (depending on the candidate), section B was very easy
ok,so let's discuss some mcq's if u remember..!

Reaction score
t
This was my first exam which i just gave and left the Examination Hall as if nothing had happened, and didn't want to remember a thing about it :D Just remind me of them and i'll tell you what the answer was
the 1st mcq...it was sumthng like 'Which statement abt bacteria is correct?'

Reaction score
I don't remember the options either. I attempted both of the papers so fast that now i have no idea what the questions were :| Next one please?
lol..ok :p
even i dnt remember d exact questions n their options..there was 1 mcq in which a coronary artery was shown..do u remember d options?

Reaction score
A clot was formed at the arterial walls, the option with the platelets causing the clot was the right one, although i'm pretty sure that many candidates would have confused it with the option mentioning the fatty deposits :p
n i m 1 of those who confused it wid d option mentioning d fatty deposits :(

Reaction score
wht were they actually asking in d question? cuz i dnt remember it...would u plz tell me if u remember?
Don't worry, i'm pretty sure most of the candidates would have done this mistake, it was very tricky.

A clot was formed at the arterial walls and we were to explain what had caused it. Fats are always DEPOSITED at the arterial walls and AID in clotting, they do not CLOT the blood themselves.

Reaction score
Don't worry, i'm pretty sure most of the candidates would have done this mistake, it was very tricky.

A clot was formed at the arterial walls and we were to explain what had caused it. Fats are always DEPOSITED at the arterial walls and AID in clotting, they do not CLOT the blood themselves.
actually,i used d concept that fatty deposits increase the risk of blood clot being trapped in the artery

Reaction score
actually,i used d concept that fatty deposits increase the risk of blood clot being trapped in the artery
The option i had told you about included the concept of fatty deposits as well, i just don't remember what it was exactly.
Next one?

Reaction score
bt dnt knw y i hv a feeling dat d ques was asking sumthing else..nt wht u told...
Like i told you, i don't really remember much, smashed the first paper in 20 mins and paper 2 in 50 mins :D
We should leave this one for now, you can proceed to the next one if you remember any?

Reaction score
Like i told you, i don't really remember much, smashed the first paper in 20 mins and paper 2 in 50 mins :D
We should leave this one for now, you can proceed to the next one if you remember any?
i think v should leave dis whole discussion abt mcqs cuz i dnt remember d questions n their options :p

Reaction score
yea,I m sure d ques was asking sumthing else n nw i think i shaded another option :p

Reaction score
yea,I m sure d ques was asking sumthing else n nw i think i shaded another option :p
It mentioned the clot, and you probably would have confused it with fatty deposits :p No worries, 1 MCQ won't really make a difference in your grade (y)
I don't know if you remember this but, there was a question on ''mouth-to-mouth resuscitation'' in paper 2 for 8 marks, did you manage to do it right? ;)

Reaction score
It mentioned the clot, and you probably would have confused it with fatty deposits :p No worries, 1 MCQ won't really make a difference in your grade (y)
I don't know if you remember this but, there was a question on ''mouth-to-mouth resuscitation'' in paper 2 for 8 marks, did you manage to do it right? ;)
After thinking a lot,i hv cum to d conclusion that the ques showed a coronary artery wid a cot n asked wht would dis lead to..i remember only 2 options: 1 of those was-the platelets may clump..n d other one was sumthing like this-more clots in the artery due to fatty deposits,reducing d supply of oxygen..dis is all wht i remember...or i might b wrong...
yea,i remember dat ques on "mouth to mouth resuscitation"...i think i did it right...n u?