• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

O Level Oct/Nov 2013 Results!! 12 days to go..!

Reaction score
Like i told you, i don't really remember much, smashed the first paper in 20 mins and paper 2 in 50 mins :D
We should leave this one for now, you can proceed to the next one if you remember any?
OMG!!! u spent jst 20 mins on p1 n 50 mins on p2??? surprising!!!

Reaction score
After thinking a lot,i hv cum to d conclusion that the ques showed a coronary artery wid a cot n asked wht would dis lead to..i remember only 2 options: 1 of those was-the platelets may clump..n d other one was sumthing like this-more clots in the artery due to fatty deposits,reducing d supply of oxygen..dis is all wht i remember...or i might b wrong...
yea,i remember dat ques on "mouth to mouth resuscitation"...i think i did it right...n u?
That was one of the most confusing MCQs in the paper (but wasn't difficult) and your grade won't have any adverse effect in case if it turns out to be wrong, so don't worry.
The resuscitation one?I did it perfectly alright Allah ka shukar (Y)

Reaction score
I got my username and password, good thing..
Bad thing?????
They don't work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

p.s hamari tu qismat mei hi likh diya giya hai is british council ki nik charhi operator key peechay bhaagana