• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

O Level Oct/Nov 2013 Results!! 12 days to go..!

Reaction score
who? YOU?
I think we all have different ways of coping with fear so I guess some enjoy it with a lemonade and some with stressing about the world.
Yes, I am the stressing kind.
I know stressing won't change a thing...but you feel what you do and I guess that's okay.

All I pray to god is that I get an A in Biology.
Phy, chem, ict and eng are subjects that I have never had hopes for especially after I fainted in my phy exam and had viral in my English. So yeah..it kinda sucks knowing its gonna suck.

Reaction score
i jst can't restraint myself frm taking tension..it jst cums naturally..although i trust Allah n believe that He would reward me for my hardwork n efforts
that is just so true exactly the same here
yeah and all of a sudden, thoughts such as 'did i really write this', 'is this right', 'what if i dont get what i want' strike u and then u get super tensed

Reaction score
that is just so true exactly the same here
yeah and all of a sudden, thoughts such as 'did i really write this', 'is this right', 'what if i dont get what i want' strike u and then u get super tensed
wht? does dis happen wid u TOO??? same kinds of thoughts strike my mind...!