• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

O level pak studies and islamiat guess papers

Reaction score
Salam everyone... Since papers are only a month away so I am creating this thread so that we all can post the guess papers of various teachers for islamiat and pk studies .. Hope this helps all of us ....I will post the guess paper of my teacher as soon as I get it

P.s don't totally rely on them but just do those topics more thoroughly

Reaction score
relating to guess papers........ keep guessing....... coz guess is mess as blunder............sunny if you aint first your last......n to be first you must have all the knowledge as we all are born in Muslim families.
I have already mentioned not to rely on them completely ... And these guesspapers are just to get an idea of wht r the expected questions so tht students can focus on them a bit more than the others ...obviously these r guesses and guesses r not accurate all the time like in the oct nov 2012 isl paper 2 the question regarding classification of hadith was not in any teacher's guess paper and it was compulsary ...i know many of the students only rely on guess papers which is risky so tht is y specially mentioned in the first post tht do not totally rely on them as cie can make dozens of new questions and it is not necesary tht they will repeat a question they have given in previous years...sorry if it sounds rude but i am basically trying to clarify my point .... I totally agree with u tht being muslims we must have basic knowledge of everything

Reaction score
I have already mentioned not to rely on them completely ... And these guesspapers are just to get an idea of wht r the expected questions so tht students can focus on them a bit more than the others ...obviously these r guesses and guesses r not accurate all the time like in the oct nov 2012 isl paper 2 the question regarding classification of hadith was not in any teacher's guess paper and it was compulsary ...i know many of the students only rely on guess papers which is risky so tht is y specially mentioned in the first post tht do not totally rely on them as cie can make dozens of new questions and it is not necesary tht they will repeat a question they have given in previous years...sorry if it sounds rude but i am basically trying to clarify my point .... I totally agree with u tht being muslims we must have basic knowledge of everything
QUOTE EXPECTED.............. MEANS FUTURE.....N ONLY ALLAH KNOWS UR GUESSES COZ I TAUGHT EVERYTHING TO MY STUDENTS SO THAT THEY DONT EXPECT, INSTEAD THEY GOT POLISHED FOR WHATEVER THE QUESTION IS THEY ARE READY FOR IT COZ I MAKE SURE THAT THEY HAVE ALL THE KNOWLEDGE! THE WORD EXPECTED ALSO MEANS DOUBT IN YOUR HEART.....REMEMBER THIS " FAITH BECOMES OF YOU. STAY WITH IT KEEP FIGHTING THE GOOD FIGHT WITH ALL THY MIGHT"

Reaction score
QUOTE EXPECTED.............. MEANS FUTURE.....N ONLY ALLAH KNOWS UR GUESSES COZ I TAUGHT EVERYTHING TO MY STUDENTS SO THAT THEY DONT EXPECT, INSTEAD THEY GOT POLISHED FOR WHATEVER THE QUESTION IS THEY ARE READY FOR IT COZ I MAKE SURE THAT THEY HAVE ALL THE KNOWLEDGE! THE WORD EXPECTED ALSO MEANS DOUBT IN YOUR HEART.....REMEMBER THIS " FAITH BECOMES OF YOU. STAY WITH IT KEEP FIGHTING THE GOOD FIGHT WITH ALL THY MIGHT"
guys its no reason to argue about though i disagree and dont believe in guespaper but it is no harm in seeing them and seeing teachers EXPECTATIONS. and one thing i want to add only relating to history NEVER rely 100 percent on guess paper cause either 3 out of 5 questions come rite or none at all then u r in hot water like many people in my batch weere

Reaction score
guys its no reason to argue about though i disagree and dont believe in guespaper but it is no harm in seeing them and seeing teachers EXPECTATIONS. and one thing i want to add only relating to history NEVER rely 100 percent on guess paper cause either 3 out of 5 questions come rite or none at all then u r in hot water like many people in my batch weere
bro i was not arguing......just freedom of speech.....n i agree with you as well...no harm in seeing them...Regards

Reaction score
My humble apologies dear Maria.......if i hurt ur feelings.

Reaction score
the guess for history does not include khilafat movement but im taking his academy where he told that khilafat movement is very strongly expected.
Well i have no idea about this .... But a question regarding khilafat movement 14 marks came in may june 2012 ...so even if it does come it will only be of 7 marks

Reaction score
the guess paper of ZA, JA and sir farhaaan.....
guys plz pray for me that i get good grades....

Attachments

• 984.jpg
    984.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 417
  • 986.jpg
    986.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 307
  • photo (1).JPG
    photo (1).JPG
    288 KB · Views: 262
  • photo (2).JPG
    photo (2).JPG