• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

O level pak studies and islamiat guess papers

Reaction score
and creating a fuss who studied so hard and when he o she sees them they lost their minds

Being a third person and Reading all this I think tht you're correct.
Because it really distinguishes the people who ACTUALLY study from those who just "ratta-fy" the questions.
So yeah you've got a correct point, but I think that guess papers are only the reason why CIE change the paper patterns, so it's better not to do such things. And it's better to not do such things because no where else do such things are done except for pakistan and we are ourselves degrading the name of Pakistan and then we say "Hamare mulk ke halaat kharaab hain." Guys we have to change ourselves so wake up or else it will be too late!

Reaction score
Being a third person and Reading all this I think tht you're correct.
Because it really distinguishes the people who ACTUALLY study from those who just "ratta-fy" the questions.
So yeah you've got a correct point, but I think that guess papers are only the reason why CIE change the paper patterns, so it's better not to do such things. And it's better to not do such things because no where else do such things are done except for pakistan and we are ourselves degrading the name of Pakistan and then we say "Hamare mulk ke halaat kharaab hain." Guys we have to change ourselves so wake up or else it will be too late!
that's what m talkin and very well said!

Reaction score
It was easy not much difficult but q2 was a little tricky u have to use ur knowledge!!!!
2013 Q2 Answer
Al-Ikhlas is not merely the name of this Surah but also the title of its contents, for it deals exclusively with Tauhid. The other Surahs of the Quran generally have been designated after a word occurring in them, but in this Surah the word Ikhlas has occurred nowhere. It has been given this name in view of its meaning and subject matter. Whoever understands it and believes in its teaching, will get rid of shirk (polytheism) completely. Amir bin at-Tufail said to the Holy Prophet: "O Muhammad, what do you call us to? “The Holy Prophet replied: "To Allah. “Amir said: "Then, tell us of what He is made, whether of gold, silver, or iron?" Thereupon this surah was sent down. So the subject matter of this early Makkan Sura is Tauheed. It outlines the most fundamental and cardinal aspects the essence and nature of Allah to Whose service and worship Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) invited people that He is absolutely one in entity as well as in attributes as the Quran says “And your God is one God…..” (2:163). The name of the surah ‘Ikhlas’ teaches purity of faith serves as an antidote to every form of shirk (associating partners with Allah) as Allah says:“……there is no god but I; therefore worship me and serve me “(21:25). He has no one to share in his lordship of the whole universe as he is ‘Ahad’ and the One on whom all of the creation depends upon for their needs and their requests as he is ‘As-Samad.Muslims recite this surah in daily prayers in order to reiterate rejection of shirk. It is so important that the holy prophet declared it equivalent to one third of the Quran. Its theme is so important that the Quran repeatedly mentions this: “and your God is one God” (2:163, al-Baqarah) and “God! There is no God but He” (2:255). Belief in Tawhid, in turn affects the conduct of Muslims as they develop a strong sense of God’s presence and knowledge.
Ibn Marduyah has cited Hadrat Abdullah bin Abbas, Hadrat Abdullah bin az-Zubair and Hadrat Aishah as saying that this Surah is Makki. Kalbi and Muqatil also regard it as Makki, and the same is the view held by the majority of commentators.In Surah Alam Nashrah: "And We exalted your renown for you. “That is, "Though the enemies are trying to defame you throughout the country, We, on the contrary, have arranged to exalt your name and fame. “And: "The fact is that along with every hardship there is also ease. “That is, "You should not be disheartened by the severity of conditions at this time; this period of hardships will soon pass, and the period of success and victory will follow." It mentions God’s special care for the Holy Prophet (SAW) in time of difficulties. The Prophet was mocked by the Makkans on the death of his sons from Khadija (RA). God consoled him by promising him abundance of success “Verily He has granted you the found of abundance” (108:1) and in Surah Al-Duha Allah Says: “And your future will be better than the present.” and destruction of the ones who insulted him. He told the prophet to remember God through regular prayer and to develop the spirit of sacrifice so that he could continuously strengthen his bond with God and to get constant divine support “Say truly my prayer and my service of sacrifice, my life and my death (all) for, the Cherisher of the worlds” (6:162). like surah 93, teaches Muslims to have faith in God’s support that surely teaches the noble people. The holy prophet was assured of “abundance” in the face of persecutions in Makka. This “abundance” came in the form of his countless followers and his descendants through his daughter Fatima. His insulters, on the other hand, perished forever. So, a noble mission always survives though it is rejected by the misguided people. The Quran testifies to it: “rejected were the Messengers before you; with patience and constancy they bore their rejection“(6:34, al-An’am).

Reaction score
Yes it was quite easier than expected but the Q2 was a bit unexpected cuz I had never seen any questions like that .. However it went well
yeah it happened good n my bad luck was dat I had missed surah kauther will revising , on the whole it went good but I don't know wt I wrote in other 2 questions time flew likw wind

Reaction score
I don't think preparing a guess paper is a big deal. Especially if they're guess paper doesn't work!
It is simply an exercise of the mind, analyzing the past papers and predicting what the upcoming questions MIGHT BE.
Cambridge can always change its Question Pattern.
And i want them too, i want them to include new questions.. so the intellectual genius'es can be distinguished from the other students who study and learn the same old past paper questions, Especially in History.
nabel brother , kiya baat kar de ap nae , agr yon hone laga to bache A* kya mushkil sae pass hon gae

Reaction score
guys cn u tll me was I rite in q2
I wrote abt surah iklas
it is makki , represents tawheed, for the guidance of unbelivers as at dat tme worst form of idolatory , supplememnted n helped Holy Prphet in preaching , to convince and refute the wrong beliefs of pagan( I got all these in detail)
for surah kauther I wrote
makki , represents special relationship of ALLAH with Holy Prophet , to console him for the death of his son Abdullah , condemned the talks of pagans, consoled him , refreshed hope , n made him understand dat behind it there is sme reason n also mentioned the verse that muhamad is the father of not of any man among u ....
was it enough this was all I could remember at dat time , thx was really unexpecting n my teachers say it pakka pakkaya halwa where as I say it sag tha gisae pakana tha

Reaction score
yeah it happened good n my bad luck was dat I had missed surah kauther will revising , on the whole it went good but I don't know wt I wrote in other 2 questions time flew likw wind
yup time management was a problem .... when u r sitting there for an hour time does not seem to pass and as soon as u get the paper and start attempting it u have no idea how swiftly time moves

Reaction score
lol i forgot surah ikhlas at the paper!!!!!! then i started arguing with Allah i my mind and the thing that popped in my mind was qulwulahauhad *i think u'll understand* so i really don't know how that part went.....

something really funny...... for the revelation history i wrote it was revealed after the visit to taif coz that was all i could think of :p -.-

Reaction score
ummmm yeah so i probably won't get my reply like right now but if anyone is online help this poor soul out o.k
there's this question in the forecast/guess paper by aliya something and the question goes something like this :-
describe four incidents that show how between 630 and 661 AD the rightly guided caliphs conduct relations with other states and muslims!!!????
guess-paper-isl-jpg.24943

Reaction score
ummmm yeah so i probably won't get my reply like right now but if anyone is online help this poor soul out o.k
there's this question in the forecast/guess paper by aliya something and the question goes something like this :-
describe four incidents that show how between 630 and 661 AD the rightly guided caliphs conduct relations with other states and muslims!!!????
ummm yeah i know tis is wierd replying to myself but a few details if i write abt battle of yamama, battle of bridge, qadisiya and siege of damascus will the criteria then be filled??????????????????? if not then what??????????????

Reaction score
guess-paper-isl-jpg.24943
khlas , yeh sahih nahi hain , kuch bhi nahi aaya es mein sae