• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

O level pak studies and islamiat guess papers

Reaction score
They give too many questions in Guess paper ..... almost more than half of the syllabus is covered anybody can make it............. DO NOT LOOK FOR GUESS PAPER AS IT WILL BE THE BIGGEST BLUNDER OF YOURS......

Reaction score
please , I want the expected pak studies papers for winter 2014 urgently , if anyone have please post it, thanks in prior

Reaction score
I've made a website to help students like me to access past papers faster. Check out signature below and share with friends.

Story: I made it for myself earlier this year and got amazing reviews from friends and so I made it publicly available.

Reaction score
hi friends
i am also an olevel student from BSS mandi bahauddin and going to appear this year for my isl and pak studies exam
i am a sort of tense as our pak studies exam pattern has changed! ut still, I suggest all of you not to reply on any of these guess paperz because thay contain many topics and questions that are probably irrelevant and have not been mentioned in the latest syllabus such as i read a guess paper and in that differences b/w shia and muslim collectin of hadith is asked, i amn't sure about the last syllabuses but the latest one we have doesn't demand that question. hope you understand and try to study harder to get an A*. I am expecting for a good grade and will be able to get it In Sha ALLAH.

Last edited:
Reaction score
You may find specimen paper online for 2015 exam of pak studies.. i've got another one. you can check nd go thorough this one as well, it is self prepared, not by CIE. hope you find it helpful

Attachments

• p1.pdf
    247.2 KB · Views: 54
  • p2.pdf
    615.7 KB · Views: 33