• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

O level pak studies and islamiat guess papers

Reaction score
You may find specimen paper online for 2015 exam of pak studies.. i've got another one. you can check nd go thorough this one as well, it is self prepared, not by CIE. hope you find it helpful
The set of questions you have added, are, i believe in the wrong order. If the coplcompulsory question would be from section 2, then there cant be two other questions from that section.. if this would have happened then the candidates will rely only on sec 2

Reaction score
You may find specimen paper online for 2015 exam of pak studies.. i've got another one. you can check nd go thorough this one as well, it is self prepared, not by CIE. hope you find it helpful
Sir none of your given questions came u should leave the stuff ! Man !

Reaction score
Dr iftikhar ul haq guesses 2018

Attachments

• DI islamiyat P2 GUESS.jpg
    DI islamiyat P2 GUESS.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 38
  • DI Islamiyat P1 guess.jpg
    DI Islamiyat P1 guess.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 36
  • DI history guess.jpg
    DI history guess.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 31
  • DI geography P2 guess.jpg
    DI geography P2 guess.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 32
Reaction score
Salam everyone... Since papers are only a month away so I am creating this thread so that we all can post the guess papers of various teachers for islamiat and pk studies .. Hope this helps all of us ....I will post the guess paper of my teacher as soon as I get it

P.s don't totally rely on them but just do those topics more thoroughly

any guess for history paper?

Reaction score
Salam everyone... Since papers are only a month away so I am creating this thread so that we all can post the guess papers of various teachers for islamiat and pk studies .. Hope this helps all of us ....I will post the guess paper of my teacher as soon as I get it

P.s don't totally rely on them but just do those topics more thoroughly
please share it as soon as you gett