• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

O level Pak Studies: Difficult questions and answers.

Reaction score
Somebody plz answer this...Role in Pakistan Movement
· 1909 Morley-Minto reforms
· 1916 Lucknow Pact – represented Muslims
· 1919 Montague-Chelmsford Reforms – opposed reforms
· 1919 Khilafat Movement
· 1927 Delhi Proposals
· 1927 Simon Commission – objected it
· 1928 Nehru Report – rejected it
· Jinnah’s 14 points – supported it
· 1930-1932 Round Table Conferences (I, II and III) – participated
· 1935 Government of India Act – demanded for reforms and more participation
· 1937 elections – represented Muslims
· 1939 Day of Deliverance – observed it
· 1940 Pakistan Resolution
· 1942 Cripps Mission – rejected it
· 1942 Quit India Movement – opposed it
· 1944 Gandhi-Jinnah Talks
· 1945 elections – participated
· 1946 Cabinet Mission
· 3rd June Plan
· Radcliffe Awards

At least about india act 1935, simon commission and nehru report and their linking sentences.

Reaction score
Your main priorities should be these .Just read the others

thanks ;) and do u think if they ask a question about them it will be similar to this,
Q. Write down about the life of any two companions who did not become caliphs. ?
Just like they do in Prophet's p.b.u.h wives..

Reaction score
thanks ;) and do u think if they ask a question about them it will be similar to this,
Q. Write down about the life of any two companions who did not become caliphs. ?
Just like they do in Prophet's p.b.u.h wives..
Kind of. Maybe write a detailed account on the lives of the following companions of the Prophet: 1) Abu Musa al-Ashari 2) Muadh bin Jabal 3) Jabir bin Abdullah

Reaction score
I personally follow an easy timeline:
Life before Islam,
Conversion,
Mecca,
Madinah,
After Prophet's death: reaction,
Titles,
Quotes,
Necessary incidents,
etc..

Reaction score
How many qualities of Prophet are enough to learn? I have learnt about 6 or 7, but in Ghulam Shabbir's bk there are more,about 12.. So do u think i shud learn more?(i actually think they're enuf,but what if they ask seperate qs about those qualities that are in Ghulam Shabbir bk but i left them?)

Reaction score
How many qualities of Prophet are enough to learn? I have learnt about 6 or 7, but in Ghulam Shabbir's bk there are more,about 12.. So do u think i shud learn more?(i actually think they're enuf,but what if they ask seperate qs about those qualities that are in Ghulam Shabbir bk but i left them?)
If youbhave time learn them. Otherwise, keep for main foucus on expected topics.

Reaction score
Mustafa Sir Muzzamil's notes on the Doom's Day miss 3 crucial points: Qayamat-e-Sughrah, the handing of journals by Raqib and Atid in either the right hand or from behind/left hand, and the Plain of Arafat. All three are discriminatory points in ms; remember to include them.

Reaction score
Yes my master
Mustafa Sir Muzzamil's notes on the Doom's Day miss 3 crucial points: Qayamat-e-Sughrah, the handing of journals by Raqib and Atid in either the right hand or from behind/left hand, and the Plain of Arafat. All three are discriminatory points in ms; remember to include them.