• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

O level Pak Studies: Difficult questions and answers.

Reaction score
For Urdu, I cannot say much since I am an Urdu FL student.
For Geo, read huma naz and fazle karim's book, and PAST PAPERS r must
For Hist, study from bajwa, smith, kelly and the notes mustafa provided of Sir usman. the notes r for reading and info only, since the answers given are NOT up to the mark. Past papers, esp. solving grade barriers r a MUST. Also, try making your own questions from smith of /7 and /4 since they would SURELY come in cie. Section 3 is a MUST since there is a high chance that it will come as compulsory.
Islamiat, books:
Iftikhar, ghulam shabbir, draper, yasmin malik, fnm (read fnm since not too detailed), habib ur rehman,
Analytical questions shd be practiced (real timing n practice as it wd help alot), question 1 shd be consulted from marking scheme (MUST since books tend to miss requirements)
/10 depends since books vary in info, for quotes, use yasmin's, facts: draper's, and so on.
yo nice habib is my school teacher...also i suggest getting/finding these books from study resources..

Reaction score
please can i get answers to these questions?

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2022-04-05 at 10.13.01 PM (2).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2022-04-05 at 10.13.01 PM (2).jpeg
    104.3 KB · Views: 5