• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

o level percentage marks!!

Reaction score
hey I just want to know that is there a way to see our percentage marks of the o level subjects in which we have
appeared? any suggesstion!! and yeah will it be a good idea to recheck our paper if we want too ?
plzz reply I will be very thankful and don't mind my lanuage cuz I know it's bad :p

Reaction score
The percentage marks have not yet been announced, neither do I have any idea about them, eh.
Regarding the re-checking of papers. Well, first of all. The marking criteria of CIE is quite straight-forward and to-the-point, so it's highly unlikely that you have been awarded a false grade for your exam. But then again, errors are always a possibility. Although it's very uncommon, still there might be a slight bit of chance for some unaccuracy. There are two types of rechecking procedures. One, they only recount your marks, as to make sure the counting went right. Two, they recheck the whole paper and award marks. I have seen a number of cases whereby students have chosen to get their marks recounted, without success. It is rarely that an examiner makes mistake in counting. However, some negative results have come out when the paper has been rechecked for some students. Instead of getting higher marks, their marks are even lowered than the original. But ofcourse, there are always exceptions. But they are very very rare.

I'd say if you're absolutely sure that you got an unsatisfactory grade, then go ahead. Otherwise, the amount that has to be paid for rechecking is also to be kept in focus. Good luck. :)

Reaction score
thanks a lot :D
My friend wants to re checkout his paper and i don't wanna
I'm happy with my grades :)

Reaction score
hello everyone..i just got my sc o level results n am opting for a recounting..will it worked?? has anyone done this before n has it worked??PLEASE HELP..