• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

O level Physics (easy paper ) just tell how was it don't discuss the question till tomorrow !!

Reaction score
Alhamdolilah it went reasonably well. If the ATP goes equally well then an A* shouldn't be much of a problem, if not then an A is secured for sure inshAllah :)

Reaction score
I found the section 2 relatively hard.....but the rest of the paper was great. But I'm scared since the paper was easy the percentile would go up!

Reaction score
HEy GUyz Wat Could bE the Highest PErcentilE ............
can it be 92% for an A*......................

Reaction score
I found the section 2 relatively hard.....but the rest of the paper was great. But I'm scared since the paper was easy the percentile would go up!
dude tha november paper was much easier for 2011 !! what were the percentile than ?? do u have any idea ?

Reaction score
Now if its time tell me the force acting on that bike which enabled it to turn... ?? was it centripetal or centrifugal or anythig else.. ?? o_O