• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

O Level(Principles of Accounts)and ALevel(Accounting) Queries:

Reaction score
Guyz I am here to entertain your O and A level Accounting queries.Just post your question and I will respond.

Reaction score
You've done A level accounting? How did you find it as compared to O level? And what are you doing now as in what degree are you studying?

Reaction score
Hi MariaZ.A level accounting is much tougher as compared to o levels,but only with practice and clear concepts u can deal with it.Its not a rocket science,it just requires commitment.About me,I am currently a sophomore at Institute for business managment and i am studying BS Accounting and Finance there.

Reaction score
Hi MariaZ.A level accounting is much tougher as compared to o levels,but only with practice and clear concepts u can deal with it.Its not a rocket science,it just requires commitment.About me,I am currently a sophomore at Institute for business managment and i am studying BS Accounting and Finance there.
Why didn't you opt for ACCA?

Reaction score
HELLO SIR , I M HARSHIT GOYAL, A 12TH PASSED student with 94% marks in 2014 and recently cleared my cpt exam now in ipcc. but i want to study abroad in the course like ca and i came to know that ACCA, CPA, CIMA, are the course available in abroad. so i really need your help regarding this matter that wheather i continue ca in india only or it is beneficial to do course that i mention above. plz help me.

Reaction score
I've made a website to help students like me to access past papers faster. Check out signature below and share with friends.

Story: I made it for myself earlier this year and got amazing reviews from friends and so I made it publicly available.

Reaction score
HELLO SIR , I M HARSHIT GOYAL, A 12TH PASSED student with 94% marks in 2014 and recently cleared my cpt exam now in ipcc. but i want to study abroad in the course like ca and i came to know that ACCA, CPA, CIMA, are the course available in abroad. so i really need your help regarding this matter that wheather i continue ca in india only or it is beneficial to do course that i mention above. plz help me.
Hi Harshit,I am from Pakistan so dnt know about Indian Qualifications.But about CA whether of Pakistan or India I know only to this extent that locally they are quite beneficial and are like monopoly.When it comes to recognition in abroad,ACCA etc are more beneficial.Well inquire other counsellors etc too before taking decision.