• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

O' Level Result Booklet ( Oct/Nov 2010 )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello Everybody :)
Hope You All received great deserving results :)
you Can Post And discuss your result grades over here :)

Reaction score
hey! i got A*s in environmental management n human bio,
but A surprising D in Stats. :( please tell me how to get it rechecked asap.???cuz my ppaer wasnt that bad,
and saud islam, u got an A*?? wow! did ur papers go well? wasnt ppaer 1 hard??

ppl im good in maths n my ppr 1 wasn good but papr 2 was great..so it cant be a D!! plz tell me need to get it rechcjed asap....!!
plz eply thnkksss

Reaction score
AOA! I got my result. were all of you told marks as well? I mean they r usually told in percentage form! i know my grade but not the marks, which i find weird.

TSZ

Reaction score
Hey guys, i got an A* in islamiyat.....i'd lke to thnk all of those xtreme papers forum members who helped me and especially saud aslam who uploaded his sir's notes....thnku soo much for your help and support and congrats to all of u :D.....Hajra i think u shud contat ure school 'nd dey will guide u.....if u appeared privately, then u shud visit either the cie website or british council website

Reaction score
@Hajra
i was loosing 10 marks for sure in paper 1 but in paper 2 i did my best
almost everyone was loosing 15-20 overall marks but they all ended up getting As in our class.
But one student who was quite capable got D too so i dont know exactly what happen with u

Reaction score
A in Islamiyat and A in Pakistan Studies unfortunately no A* but still I'm pretty happy about it.

Reaction score
English - B
URDU - A
Maths - A
Physics - A*
Chemistry - A
Biology - A
Islamiyat - A
Pakistan.Sutudies - B

Reaction score
By the way mustafa what is your percentage for A in pakistan studies? What do you expect ur grade to be in history and geography as well?

Reaction score
I got A* in Islamiat (I only gave this in the Oct/Nov session), I'd also like to thank everyone here who provided notes for Islamiat because I read most of them and they greatly helped. :)

Reaction score
not me silent hunter. that's what im wondering about too! so did anyone get their marks??? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.