• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

O-level Sociology

Reaction score
salmanpakrocks said:
Well no need to butter !! :p
Read the book and make some notes! Then solve the past papers till NJ 2005!! No need to consider me genious as my Luck or maybe Dua got me A*

You got that spelling wrong.... Its "genius"... :p There is no "o" in between i and u.... So yeah we can't call you genius now... ;)

Reaction score
Ghalya001 said:
Pakka aur sacha musalman..God Bless u..!!
No i m not !! :( Allah mujhay pakka Muslim banay ki tufeek day !! not only me but to all muslims !! May Allah guide us in this world and Hereafter. AMEEN :)

Reaction score
CaptainDanger said:
salmanpakrocks said:
Well no need to butter !! :p
Read the book and make some notes! Then solve the past papers till NJ 2005!! No need to consider me genious as my Luck or maybe Dua got me A*

You got that spelling wrong.... Its "genius"... :p There is no "o" in between i and u.... So yeah we can't call you genius now... ;)
sorry !! i have habbit of tying very fast so my bad !!

Reaction score
salmanpakrocks said:
nice work !! :)
Thanx salman..!!But its jxt wat XPF taught me...live 4 odrs...i searched wen i thought sum1 else needed dem 2...and i found the solution 4 maself too...!! :)