• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

O level urdu grammar books

Reaction score
i am very bad in urdu subject.. so plz can you give me some names of urdu books for o"levels which i can use for increasing my vocabulary .. any grammar good book that contains essays dialogue........etc. the syllabus is B (3248)

Reaction score
this book is not good although easy.. this book only gives hints.. i need a full grammar book .. with full written essays...etc

Reaction score
Yeah Mujib the new addition which is green coloured is really good also try Amir Wahid Qamrs book it is also good and is completely up to date I use this book as I have an older version of Mujibs book but if u dont have any i would say get Mujib it has more proverbs to learn.

Reaction score
thank you guys i really appreciate your help if u have any other urdu books names plz also tell me

Reaction score
no these are all i have two books are more then enough just practice past papers to top this off.