• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

o lvls comp stdies..help!!

Reaction score
AOA,evy1...since i have started to study computer studies as my subject in o levels ...i have never found any apopriate book on the outline given by the CIE and usually the notes are also the outlines of various schools which contain some definations.If someone know a good book or have some goood notes which have proved futile(given u an A grade)so plz post them here and if sm1 can scan so plz plz do it.Currently am using information technology by tony rackham..

ur help will be devilishly appreciated... it's the matter am so so so worried about!!

Reaction score
There is no good book for computer studies in olevels! There is this Stephen Doyle book which teachers recommend, but it's thick, not to the point and VERY outdated. There are five booklets published by CIE for computer studies. You can find them here on xtremepapers. Go through those five booklets and SOLVE PAST PAPERS.
I started computer studies as an extra subject 1.5 months before the exams. I went through the booklets over and over again. I solved tons of past papers. Got an A.
Wait I'll post the notes here.