• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Oct/nov '10 RESULTS INFORMATION !

Reaction score
Hey guys....
does anyone have any clue as to where the exam results for OCT/NOV 2010 session will be posted ??
please post the appropriate link....
THX
=D

Reaction score
Re: Oct/nov '10 RESULT !

Oh !
Wasay i heard k result will b SMS ed on our phones
=S

Reaction score

seriously? can we access our results on this site at 00:01 GMT if we only know our candidate no.s and centres? reply asap please!

Reaction score

aayzed said:
Oh !
Wasay i heard k result will b SMS ed on our phones
=S

yes that's true !
but would result also be published on net>? :?

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score

abcde said:
seriously? can we access our results on this site at 00:01 GMT if we only know our candidate no.s and centres? reply asap please!
No.. Thats only possible if you have that ID and password!!
And results aren't announced exactly at 00:01!!

Reaction score

hey.. yup it'll be in the morning at 0500hours PST. it is always uploaded by then.
and candidates will get the results on the cell numbers they mentioned on the registration forms at 0700 hours PST.
so if you are curious, anxious and/or excited to know your result click on the above mentioned link and IA you'll be able to see your result.
Quick Tip: rather than scrolling through others result to reach straight to your own; enter your candidate number in the search option and soon you'll be directed to your result.

Reaction score

its 6:00 clock n the result is nt annouced yet??

Reaction score

How was it?? I'm dying to know mine.. Apparently we have to wait for a week :mad:

Meo

Reaction score

how did you guys register for the sms? unfortunately in my country, sms is not yet available until i don't know, but I am so worried about my result and I want it to get off my chest.