• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

OCT/NOV 2014 History doubts

Reaction score
Question 2c,
Was the reforms of Montague Chelmsford the most important outcome of the violence across India in 1919? (14 marks)
Please tell me what I was supposed to write here.
I wrote a paragraph about the Montague Chelmsoford, Rowlett Act, Amritsar Massacre, mentioned the formation of Khilafat movement and the non-cooperation movement by Gandhi. My answer was about 1 and half or two pages long. And at the end, I wrote that the Gandhi's non-cooperation movement was the most important.

Reaction score
Question 2c,
Was the reforms of Montague Chelmsford the most important outcome of the violence across India in 1919? (14 marks)
Please tell me what I was supposed to write here.
I wrote a paragraph about the Montague Chelmsoford, Rowlett Act, Amritsar Massacre, mentioned the formation of Khilafat movement and the non-cooperation movement by Gandhi. My answer was about 1 and half or two pages long. And at the end, I wrote that the Gandhi's non-cooperation movement was the most important.

I only wrote about Montague Chelmsford and Khilafatat Movement, :( And just mentioned Rowlatt Act :(