• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Oct/Nov Paper Session

Reaction score
If i start to study for them now can i give them?I am thinking of giving English,Business and Economics(or if not then which do you think is more easy??)in that session.Is it possible to study them in 2 months and get an A*?This'll help in lowering the burden during May session.

And Which book is best for business studies?

Or is it too late?I mean is there still time for registration?

Reaction score
I haven't taken Business Studies or Economics so I don't know about them. You can take English anytime with preparation for some weeks if you're good in it. If you're good in Maths then Statistics is an option and you can also take Environmental Management. I will not recommend extra subjects as they are not much beneficial and can take your time in studies for the compulsory and more important subjects.

Registration can be done till 16 August without penalty fee and after that till with the fee.

Reaction score
I haven't taken Business Studies or Economics so I don't know about them. You can take English anytime with preparation for some weeks if you're good in it. If you're good in Maths then Statistics is an option and you can also take Environmental Management. I will not recommend extra subjects as they are not much beneficial and can take your time in studies for the compulsory and more important subjects.

Registration can be done till 16 August without penalty fee and after that till with the fee.
Thanks,hopefully theres time for registration..

My English is very good so i can probably work something out.and my main reason for extra subject s is to get 8A*s which is my aim.My maths is above average but not excellent.I heard that business and economics are easy and i feel english to be easy too so thats why i am thinking of taking them and lessen the strain during the May session.

Reaction score
Thanks,hopefully theres time for registration..

My English is very good so i can probably work something out.and my main reason for extra subject s is to get 8A*s which is my aim.My maths is above average but not excellent.I heard that business and economics are easy and i feel english to be easy too so thats why i am thinking of taking them and lessen the strain during the May session.
You can take English if you feel confident. To prepare for new subjects it will take a lot of time and you may miss on studies for other subjects. Giving extras just for more A*s isn't a very good idea as they will not have a major impact in the future.

Reaction score
You can take English if you feel confident. To prepare for new subjects it will take a lot of time and you may miss on studies for other subjects. Giving extras just for more A*s isn't a very good idea as they will not have a major impact in the future.
Thanks for the info but i just realized theres gonna be a wedding 2 days before the English 22 paper so that means that i'll have to give all the subjects in the may june session.....:cry:

So can you please give me the may june timetable?Or is it yet to be released?

Reaction score
Thanks for the info but i just realized theres gonna be a wedding 2 days before the English 22 paper so that means that i'll have to give all the subjects in the may june session.....:cry:

So can you please give me the may june timetable?Or is it yet to be released?
The timetable will be released end of October probably. You can take English after 2 days as there is no last minute preparation in it and P-2 is easier.

Reaction score
The timetable will be released end of October probably. You can take English after 2 days as there is no last minute preparation in it and P-2 is easier.
Hmm..but if it is indeed that easy cant i just give it in may june?I mean theres not much preparation and i wont have to give too much time to it as my english is already good.So whats your opinion?

Reaction score
Hmm..but if it is indeed that easy cant i just give it in may june?I mean theres not much preparation and i wont have to give too much time to it as my english is already good.So whats your opinion?
Yeah that's what I think plus there's plenty of time in that session so you can easily concentrate on each subject.

Reaction score
Yeah that's what I think plus there's plenty of time in that session so you can easily concentrate on each subject.
Hmm thanks,i'll give them all in the 2014 session then (y) and also enjoy the wedding :giggle:.BTW what do good rated universities consider as a good applicant?Straight As with a few A*s or only straight A*s?

Reaction score
Hmm thanks,i'll give them all in the 2014 session then (y) and also enjoy the wedding :giggle:.BTW what do good rated universities consider as a good applicant?Straight As with a few A*s or only straight A*s?
Straight A*s are not very common but as much better result will be better. If you're applying for foreign or private universities then O and A Levels result doesn't have much impact as entry tests count much more.

Reaction score
Straight A*s are not very common but as much better result will be better. If you're applying for foreign or private universities then O and A Levels result doesn't have much impact as entry tests count much more.
So are 4* and 5as a good result?

Reaction score
Can u tell me that the grades frm paprz of oct/nov are considered in scholarship or not..??
plz reply quick..