• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

October november 2010 pakistan studies

Reaction score
By the way can some one tell me the grade thresholds of pakistan studies in this session. I mean I have heard in this forum that people got A in pakistan studies. Does that mean they may have scored 75 above and that is why they got an A?
In fact the geography paper was really difficult so there is a chance that the grade threshold for pakistan studies would change.

Now what do you guys say?
Thanks in this regard.

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
shahlakh said:
In fact the geography paper was really difficult so there is a chance that the grade threshold for pakistan studies would change.
Grade threshold would change?? If you meant they would be different from that of previous ones.. then you are perfectly right!
Grade thresholds differ from time to time.. depending on the difficulty of the paper!!
You will find everything uploaded soon, If you have the patience.. just wait for few more days.. .. from question papers to mark schemes.. to examiner reports.. to GRADE thresholds every single thing will be uploaded SOON!

Reaction score
No i have only heard that the geography paper was not the same like all the papers in the previous years. Most and most of the people said it was quite difficult. Its not that I have given the Pakistan studies exam in this session.That is why i was asking.
Anyways thanks.
And nibz thanks to you too.

Reaction score
@nibz.....I have never seen GRADE THRESHOLDS being uploaded before? Is it new implementation that from this tym, grade thresholds will be published? Can we also know the grade thresholds for previous years?

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
bikermicefrmars said:
@nibz.....I have never seen GRADE THRESHOLDS being uploaded before? Is it new implementation that from this tym, grade thresholds will be published? Can we also know the grade thresholds for previous years?
Oh CAMON!!!
8291_s06_gt the 'gt' here in this code basically means Grade Threashold..
I think these "gt's" get published ever since I remember!! I think from 2006 onwards.. correct me If i am wrong!!

Reaction score
@nibz...wow man. Didn't expect this from you. No offence though. I don't find any gt or grade threshold files for Olevels. However, A levels has official grade thresholds released. Correct me if i am wrong:)!