• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Official Discussion- IGCSE Summer Session Results

Reaction score
Some people are having percentage on their results too? :s i didn't.But will there be percente/marks on the certificate we get? Or can we know somehow what marks we achieved ?

Reaction score
Does anyone know when will we OFFICIALLY get our results in our hand ?

Reaction score
Can you please tell us how you studied for the IGCSE? I'll be doing my IG's on May/June 2013 and I'm quite scared for it especially chemistry.
I took only one subject ffor IGCSE which was ICT.
But the main thing is to complete ur revision of the syllabus 2 months prior to the exam .
And then thouroughly do the passpapers with markscheme and examiner reports until u know how to answer each question perfectly for full marks!
I did Atleast 6 years of papers..for some subs i did ten
but the main thing is you need to learn how to answer through markscheme
set a target for each week and study Atleast eight hours of the day!
Finally work hard and keep ur aims high

Reaction score
heard the markers in CIE O levels for arts and science fields are diiferent. Is it true?

Moi

Reaction score
wow the physics threshold for paper 3 is ( 43 for an A) this year, while last year it was 41 for an A !, and last year it was easier!,!

Reaction score
wow the physics threshold for paper 3 is ( 43 for an A) this year, while last year it was 41 for an A !, and last year it was easier!,!
Last year was so much easier!! I couldn't believe it either.

Reaction score
Guys,is this a gud result:English-C,Business Studies-A,Economics-B,German-B,Sociology-B,Maths-E,I.T-D,Biology-B

Reaction score
Guys when do the ranks come out ? Is it in January with the november Ranks or what??

Reaction score
:censored: Is this a bad result in your opinion!!!
I wish to get marks like you :D
thank you dude :D you really cheered me up, it's because i expected A* in maths but got A, and most of my classmates and friends did get A* but i guess i was fine with it, however everyone around here is competing for A* :D and yes you can get even better than that, just aim higher and have faith in god ;) :D