• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Official Result Book - June 2011!

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
well NO not 22 As.. do I sound I'd be that crazy to try sumthin like thAT...??? I do like to enjoy my life n achieve other things ppl..!! :D
Well back in da day I gave 10 o levels subjects n got all As (the good old A grades)... All Praise n thanks belong to the one God, Allah. I was neither deserving nor capable of achieving that xcept by his will n mercy.
In A levels I had sense so just chose 4 subjects.. Allah was mercyful again.. Alhamdulillah. (n I used to play a lot of football those days)

Look ppl your CIE results may feel a big thing to you but they aren't compared to the real RESULT.. The person passing that is described beautifuly in the quran, the guy is like "Here, Read my book!!" jst like the way we grab the phone n tell others of a gr8 result.. on da other hand one who fails, is just wishing if only he'd be dust coz he knows Hellfire is unbearable..
I say this coz the purpose of my life is passing Allah's exam by worshipping him n not da CIE exam..

I wrkd hard 4 da CIE exams for my parents, to make em happy.. most young ppl now r jst horriblr towards their parents whn its one of the biggest sin in islam after shirk. :(

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Firstly Assalamoalaikum all..

^mashaAllah...sad but true :cry: <3
Ya Allah! Give us success not only in this world but in the HereAfter as well...the true success..the real success....Aameen

Reaction score
MysteRyGiRl said:
^yup da rsn badrobot14 isnt posting his results ;) :p
umm dis post was actually 4 multixamzas post...idk how it got dis far :unknown: bt no offence 2 any1 :D

Reaction score
O levels

Islamiyat A*
Urdu A
Pak. Studies A*
English Language A
Chemistry A*
Mathematics (Syllabus D) A*
Physics A*
biology A*

ALhamdullilah

Reaction score
Is there anyone who gave 8 or more papers in June 2011 exams ? and obviously what is the result ?

Reaction score
O Levels
Economics: A
Commerce: A
Add Math: A
Urdu B: A

And i have only completed my first year of O Levels.. Two more years to go and all eight compulsory subjects still in hand.. What do you think?

Reaction score
amnaadnan said:
Is there anyone who gave 8 or more papers in June 2011 exams ? and obviously what is the result ?
My friend of Habib Public School gave 9 papers this session and got 4 A* and 5 As

Reaction score
just joined xtreme papers but i have been viewing the forum as a guest. did my as/a levels in 5 months check out my results.
biology A* 92
PHYSICS A* 97
CHEMISTRY A* 100
what do you guys think?

Reaction score
Thats thats thats great :)
I mean such a brilliant marks you scored in such a tough level. i am surprised. :shock: :)
Congratulation buddy and to everyone who got their results. :)

Reaction score
hijaybud said:
just joined xtreme papers but i have been viewing the forum as a guest. did my as/a levels in 5 months check out my results.
biology A* 92
PHYSICS A* 97
CHEMISTRY A* 100
what do you guys think?

A* at 92 :O... I thot that this time A* is above 95...!

Reaction score
woah dude. Your grades were brilliant in o levels. you seem really talented!! May I ask which subjects you gave in o levels and in which subjects you scored A stars and As? :)

Reaction score
WWWWWWWoooooooooooooooooh oooooooooooooooooooh i got my resulkts..............its four A stars and one B
Biology A star
chemistry A star
Physics A star
Maths A star
English B

Reaction score
shahlakh said:
WWWWWWWoooooooooooooooooh oooooooooooooooooooh i got my resulkts..............its four A stars and one B
Biology A star
chemistry A star
Physics A star
Maths A star
English B
see hard work pays off !! just remember last year u were feeling so depressed over the result !!