• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Official Resultbook (May-June 2014)

Reaction score
This is a day of celebration people. I am so happy - it's the second most happiest day of my life! I am not looking at those mark schemes today - I'll do that tomorrow in DETAIL.
gola mar yar, party and enjoy, the point of going through? :p

so you going FSc or alevels?

Reaction score
MS:
Mark independently of drink named
Ig ref. heat loss in urine

So all you philosophers with the latent release of heat were WRONG.And i also told you they would mark differently for each drink as their are varying answers.
nabeel doosree side kee favour kee baat karta hai, asad doosree side kee favour kee baat karta hai
dunya ko aj kia hogya hai? :p

So C is also correct and technically speaking even B, case closed :D

Reaction score
nabeel doosree side kee favour kee baat karta hai, asad doosree side kee favour kee baat karta hai
dunya ko aj kia hogya hai? :p

So C is also correct and technically speaking even B, case closed :D
Im not in favour of your side,i'm just saying that you guys thought a bit tooo deeply in a more simpler question.You may have provided the right answer,but not the required one at our level.

Reaction score
Im not in favour of your side,i'm just saying that you guys thought a bit tooo deeply in a more simpler question.You may have provided the right answer,but not the required one at our level.
nah my reasoning was simple on C , no philosophies of latent heat and all
lets just agree everyone is right :p even ms agrees :p

Reaction score
So xpc died for everyone? :p
Proxy helps , some problem with pakistan's connection with server or something Salman once said ;)

Reaction score
I dont know even i should be happy or angry??? Such ambivalence!!!!!

However, nabeel, the dark philosopher, we were right from the beginning. Hereby, you are stripped of your talent of "genius"
To hear Nabeel say "Biology masters", yeah that feels so goood. You made my day Dark Destination, even though I know you won't give a shit to it now :p