• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Official Resultbook (May-June 2014)

Reaction score
Hey, Please Can Anyone Tell Me Some Good Teachers For O'Levels Math, Economics, &&' Business Studies In Karachi . If Possible Please Recommend Me What Books To Study From As well. Actually I'm A Private Candidate &&' New At All This So I'm Not That Well Aware Of This So If Anyone Could Help I Would Really Appreciate it! :)

Reaction score
Call karlo!
Acha to balance mera chacha ka putter dalega?? :p

Awesome, tough, classy English ko rehne de.

*inserts that English ______! DO YOU SPEAK IT! meme*
tumblr_mbgeekF9uI1riqizno1_500.gif

Reaction score
So I got 3A*'s 4A's 2B's

most suprising was the A* in english cos i thought i had messed it all up. Exceeded word limit in directed writing and i swear time was really less so didnt even complete my story in the end, left it midway, CIE miracles.

Reaction score
How come? You should email the CIE :)
I emailed the CIE once, they replied like 2 days?

I may be not the highest in this thread. Oh well, I'm happy I got the highest in school in 3 subjects

You have a column for percentage uniform marks on your result!
CIE introduced that system in 2010.. and only publishes the percentage uniform marks on the results, in some countries, and not in others.
You are lucky, that they publish them in your country.

I emailed CIE yesterday, they still haven't replied.

But also, someone told me that they did not have percentage marks on their result (Which means they were from a country where percentages are not published on result), but that person contacted the center, and got them.

So now i'm confused. :p

And congrats. :)

Reaction score
CIE introduced that system in 2010.. and only publishes the percentage uniform marks on the results, in some countries, and not in others.

But also, someone told me that they did not have percentage marks on their result (Which means they were from a country where percentages are not published on result), but that person contacted the center, and got them.

Did you get ICE award? They will reply you as soon as possible. Don't worry, they will reply yours :)

Reaction score

they did give the percentages before in pakistan u know... i have seen a result with percentage marks for year 2010 ...may/june session

Reaction score
they did give the percentages before in pakistan u know... i have seen a result with percentage marks for year 2010 ...may/june session

Yes, i know. But they changed it after 2010!
Before that percentages were released in Pakistan, but not now.

I asked my principal, and she said the school doesn't get percentages. So idk what to do now. Suggestions?