• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Official Resultbook (May-June 2014)

Reaction score
English? What exactly does A Level English have? Is it writing and comprehension or are there stuff like Grammar rattas?

Uhm, no grammar rattas. P1 consists of text analysis and directed writing (most of the ppl find that quite difficult). In P2 you have the narrative/descriptive writing AND discursive/argumentative writing. So it's all just writing and stuff in AS level.

Reaction score
Uhm, no grammar rattas. P1 consists of text analysis and directed writing (most of the ppl find that quite difficult). In P2 you have the narrative/descriptive writing AND discursive/argumentative writing. So it's all just writing and stuff in AS level.

That's so easy. Dark Destination - make it 7 subjects for me. Are you talking about complete A2 or only the ones you give in AS?

Reaction score
I own in these sums. I got the techniques nailed on by Class 3. :D It took till Class 6-7 for the other guys to figure this out.