• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Official Resultbook (May-June 2014)

Reaction score
Lol, maybe he wants to stay anonymous.
I'm gonna do 1000 once, and leave this stupid game forever. :p
u said tht this was just the site u were looking for :D ...cmon like the site says it,s just to sharpen ur mind... I guess even tht 124 score is fake then?

Reaction score
u said tht this was just the site u were looking for :D ...cmon like the site says it,s just to sharpen ur mind... I guess even tht 124 score is fake then?

That 124 score is real. There are many 123's and 122's.. so they are real!
And yeah, it is a good site.

But i want to focus on my problem-solving skills, rather than mental maths.

Reaction score
well so I am done with my kangaroo 5 point questions student level 2005 ...the only prob is with the time it takes...I think the combined time it took was 2hrs 30 min ...I got one wrong and one wrong by a silly mistake :p ..rest 8 r correct ,these questions just need the edge of quick thinking and wht to see in the question..tht,s all :D

Reaction score
well so I am done with my kangaroo 5 point questions student level 2005 ...the only prob is with the time it takes...I think the combined time it took was 2hrs 30 min ...I got one wrong and one wrong by a silly mistake :p ..rest 8 r correct ,these questions just need the edge of quick thinking and wht to see in the question..tht,s all :D

WTH is this!
The entire paper is worth 3 hours.

Did you get the octagon one? :/

Reaction score
WTH is this!
The entire paper is worth 3 hours.

Did you get the octagon one? :/
Well I will improve on tht.chill mahool mein question answers de raha tha...tht,s wht It takes to ace this kangaroo qp ...u need time management for tht ...
Yeah it was pretty simple in the end

Reaction score
Well I will improve on tht.chill mahool mein question answers de raha tha...tht,s wht It takes to ace this kangaroo qp ...u need time management for tht ...
Yeah it was pretty simple in the end

When did you last appear for this test? How many years ago?