• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Official Resultbook (May-June 2014)

Reaction score
No, not subjects. I mean the call between A Levels and F.Sc.

Mine is A Level. Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Computing. Thinking of giving AICT and Further Maths too. And if English is easy and like O Level where there is no studying - I'll give it too. :D
I'm doing A'levels too.
English language is just like O'levels with the exception of a passage to comment on, I guess.

Reaction score
Medical then. Urggh. I haven't understood how people actually grow fond of Biology. But well, there are people who hate Maths to the core and I love it. :D

Best of luck for all future endeavours.
I was always fond of Biology and hated Maths but here I am, studying both.
Well, thank you and good luck to you too!

Reaction score
Miss me =P

Nope,just gone through the syllabi of the subjects i'll give,and then going to buy economics book on saturday.But i'll start studying wild,really,when school starts and the studying actually begins.For these few couple of days left,i'm just going to chill.

So your school starts Monday? That sucks. :p Mine starts in 16 days. Finally after some 8-10 years do I get school starting on September.